"Go Ducks!" We yelled enthusiastically. I sat down next to Dwayne as Charlie, Adam, the Bash Brothers and Russ took to the ice. Adam had the face off against Reily, the whistle sounded and Adam passed the puck to Portman before being shoved to the ground. I winced as varsity stole the puck from Portman and deceased towards our net. Where Fulton and Russ stood waiting.

Varsity left no mercy as the repeatedly shot the puck at Julie who along with Fulton and Russ was trying to bloke it. But luckily we were clearing the trash, or at least trying to. Russ finally managed to get the puck and passed it to Charlie who went tearing down towards Scooter. The crowd cheered as Charlie shot the puck forward, sadly Scooter blocked it.

At least we were doing well on defense, I thought positively as the game continued on. Varsity was like vultures around the net and we all fought our hardest to make sure they wouldn't score. Blue collared hockey as Coach always said. I was positioned behind the net grabbing the puck if it ever wandered back here. My eyes widened as I saw Julie trip landing off to the side of the net just as Cole shot the puck forward.

Without thinking I dived down and skidded in front of the net blocking the puck. I ignored the cheers from our fans as Dwayne quickly got the puck in for once didn't hog it as he sent it to Luis. I scrambled up and Julie shot me a grateful smile as I followed after Luis. I trailed closely behind him as skated past him as he got crushed into the boards be Reily. I got the puck and swept past their defense with Portman and Fulton on my sides. I faked to the right then to the left and saw an opening in the net; faking right again I shot it forward and waited for the buzzer.

It went off with a bang and the crowd cheered loudly almost causing me to go deaf. I felt arms around me as the bash Brothers threw me into their crushing hug like I had dreaded they'd do.

"Go Su!" They hollered hugging me tightly as Dwayne, Luis and Goldberg hurried over to hug me.

"That was sick babe!" Portman said slapping me on the back almost making me fall over.

"Thanks Portman." I said smiling making my way over to the bench as Connie, Guy and Averman headed out. I sat down next to Adam who was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked blushing, dang it why does he have that effect over me? He shook his head and laughed.

"Nothing." I looked at him for a long time before turning my attention back to the game. Our little lead was short lived because now varsity was pissed off and they shot harder at Julie finding a flaw in her armor. They scored and we all groaned. The game continued on with no more scoring in the second period, all of us were bruised and bashed as we wearily made our way to the locker room.

"They're definitely not taking any prisoners." Averman muttered as I gently sat down ignoring the pain from my shoulder. Cole had flipped me causing me to land on my shoulders, luckily it didn't dislocate like last time. But it was hurting and sore. I grabbed some ice and stuck it there, for I had taken my jersey and pads off while we were resting.

Adam was looking at my shoulder with intense eyes.

"Su are you hurt?" He asked and everyone turned towards me waiting for an answer. I smiled weakly but shook my head.

"No guys, I'm fine. It's just sore." No one looked convinced as we turned towards Coach who just entered.

"You guys are doing well."

"They're killing us, Coach." Russ complained and Coach nodded.

"I know that, but you guys can't give in. I don't care if we tie or even lose, but I do care if varsity thinks they can own you. Keep your heads up and fly straight, you're Ducks after all. Ready?" he asked as we all murmured yes. I sighed throwing my pads and jersey back on. Coach gently patted my shoulder affectionately as I passed him.

TMD:Sophomore Yearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें