The Answer

I've been thinking about what im going to give my answer to Ben for three days now and i still haven't decided if i should say yes or no. I mean if i say yes would we be cool or something? And if i say no will he hate me forever? It was to much to think about and i told him i would give him my answer tomorrow. Hopefully after a little nap i can get my head together and find out my answer.

OK so that nap didn't help me at all. And i only had about an hour left till school starts and i said i would give him the answer then.Ugh. Why cant life be simple instead of DIFFICULT!!! Anyway i heard that there a new kid at school and i have to show him around the school so i guess i that would be enough time to think about it. Ok so im at school waiting for the new kid to come but i think he got lost because he hasn't shown up and first period already pasted so...oh wait i think i see him over by the water fountain. As I was walking to the water fountain, I see the new kid. "Hey are you new here?" I said. "Yea, hey I'm Reece King." "Oh cool my name is Emily I'll be your tour guide, I guess." I said nervously. He noticed I was nervous so he made a little joke. "Um, I usually don't people this but, im a bleach intuseist." After that funny comment we both stopped by the vending machine right by the art room, which happens to be where Ben was. I need to talk to Ben about his favor and my answer but i couldn't just leave Reece alone, and that was when i saw Serena, one of my best friends, i yelled her name as she was walking down the hallway. She heard and stopped to turn around, Reece and I  ran up to her. "Hey Serena i need a big favor, can you help me?" Serena took awhile till she answered. "What do you want?" she said looking curious, "See i need to go talk to Ben about something and i need to show Reece around the school, can you show Reeece around the school while i go talk to Ben....please?"

Serena looked shocked and surpirised at the same time. After a couple of secounds she than answer with a " whatever its cool, go to your bae." At the nice comment i than left to go talk to Ben. But by the time i got there he was gone...