I scrunched my face up. "What?" He sighed. "People talk. That don't mean shit is true." I nodded. "I know. That's why I asked you."

"I know, but you should know I know better at this point." I nodded. "Sorry, but you know how I am." He hit a red light and stopped, looking at me. "You gone trust my ass soon." I smirked, looking down at my phone.

Game🚫-{wyd?}

Nicki-{out}

Game🚫-{by yourself?}

Nicki-{none of ur concern. Why?}

Game🚫-{I was gone come over and talk if that Meek nigga won't there}

Nicki-{even if he wasn't you wouldn't be coming. We're OVER. its been like that for a while. Get it through ya damn tattooed head}

     I sighed, sitting back in my seat and relaxing. "Meek, I need a massage."

      "From me? Or you tryna get one?" I shrugged. "From you is fine. After the movie?" He nodded. "Yeah, I'll hook you up."

     "Thank you." I said, kissing his cheek as we pulled up to the movie theatre. I got out of the car and waited for him on the sidewalk. "What movie are we going to see?"

      "You wanna see Almost Christmas." I nodded. "That's the one I was hoping you'd say."

     "Aight then, that's the one we seeing. I ain't get my kiss." I rolled my eyes, smirking. "And who said I was obligated to give you one?" He stopped and stood in front of me. "Me, gimme them lips." I laughed, getting on my tippy toes to peck his lips. "That's all I wanted."

      He grabbed my hand and we walked into the movie theatre. "Popcorn or something?" I nodded. "No popcorn. Candy. The little dibs ice cream bites." He chuckled. "Fat ass." I huffed a laugh.

He got me my snacks and we went into the movie theatre. We sat close to the back but not all the way.

"You good?" I laid my head on his shoulder, getting comfortable. "Mhm."

He shook his head. "And you swear out we're not together."

•••

Towards the end of the movie, my phone started buzzing like crazy. I looked down and so did Meek.

Bey🐝-{Nickiiiiii!}
Bey🐝-{oh my gosh !}
Bey🐝-{ANSWER YOUR PHONE}
Bey🐝-{NICKI}
Bey🐝-{lordyyyyy TEXT ME BACK}

Nicki-{what?}

Bey🐝-{oh my gosh, Nic! Game and Trina got a sex tape all over Philly. You ain't seen it yet?}

I shook my head, showing it to Meek. "Well, we both knew they was hoes in the first place. Don't Game got a whole family?" I nodded, sighing.

Nicki-{not tryna watch 😒 let them be}

Bey🐝-{ik thats right 😩 stick witcho mans}