Babe, this is amazing you got offered your dream job without even applying for it. It's even better that you can stay here and finish the season with us, he says.

So you'd be ok with me taking the job? I asked him.

Of course, it's the start of your dream, you don't have to leave, and it get you even closer to becoming the writer you have always wanted to be, I think you should definitely take the job, he said.

Oh thank you babe, I'll go email him back, I said and got off the couch only to have him follow me so he can watch me do it.

I opened another email and sent it out to Mr. Robinson.

I am extremely excited to announce that I have decided to take the job at your company, thank you so much for this opportunity Mr. Robinson.

-Sophie Adams

I got a reply instantly from Mr. Robinson.

I am very happy to hear that Sophie, thank you for taking us up on this offer, I look forward to meeting you before you start your work to discuss everything you could possibly need to know, we will arrange a time for you to fly in to New York to have that meeting.

-Dick Robinson, President of Scholastic Press

Congratulations babe! Jon cheered from behind me.

Thank you Jon, I said and gave him a hug.

How about we go out tonight to celebrate? he asked me.

I don't know Jon, you need to rest, I said.

Come on we won't stay out that late, we'll just go out and have a nice fancy dinner and then we'll come home, watch a movie, and get into bed, please?

Ok, when are we leaving? I asked him.

An hour an a half, he said and then we both went up to our room and started getting ready.

I swiped my make up off and re applied it a touch heavier, curled my hair up into an elegant bun on the side of my head with to dangles on the sides of my face and then put on a new dress I got when I went shopping with Avery and Kiera that was a red knee-length dress with one shoulder strap that had roses on it. I pulled on my black heels and looked myself over in the mirror before looking at the time and seeing we weren't leaving for another 20 minutes so I sat down at my make up vanity and texted all of my friends and my family about the good news.

I got replies back from everyone either congratulating me and saying a lot of other stuff that I had to read through so by the time it was time to go I had only gotten through 10 of the 25 replies that I got.

I walked downstairs and Jon looked like a little boy who was going to his first dance when he saw me come down the stairs.

You look so amazing babe, he said pulling me into him and kissing me on the cheek.

We left the house and I continued to read through the replies and thankfully by the time we got to the restaurant I had read through them all and replied to the ones I needed to.

Jon and I had a wonderful meal talking about the job and then moving on to the playoffs that were coming up. We left the restaurant at about 7:30 and when we got home we watched a movie before we both decided to go to bed.

I woke up at 6:30 and did my normal routine before Jon and I ate together and he drove us to practice.

Practice was 4 hours long again since the playoffs were starting on the 15th which is just 6 short days away but that also means we were leaving in 5 days.