So we finally meet

It was a nice feeling strolling down a quiet neighbourhood. The birds chirping softly ; signalling to their young that it was time for bed. I couldn't hide the smile which broadened across my face, stopping to induldge in my surroundings. I hadn't really stopped since I had arrived, it truly was beautiful. With a spring in my step I continued my journey, but I still couldn't get over the feeling that someone was watching over my ever move, making me feel nervous. Of course, I'm just being stupid. Pushing a strand of red hair away from my eyes I pushed on the entrance door of the supermarket. If ever I had seen a more diabolical store, then I had just been outdone. Just staring at the floor made me want to recoil. Right, listen yeah? I'm not anal about girl or anything, just that I can't stand grease, mess or... Okay, okay! I get it, perhaps I am a tad anal. So, I gripped my fingers tightly around the handles of the basket, gritted my teeth and went for it. Each step swallowed me deeper into a depression, I didn't know if I could handle this alone right now, normally Amy calmed me down in this situation (even if it meant giving me a slap around the face and a lecture!); So, I sucked it up and began to grab only the necessities.

It was still so strange though, I was still getting that eerie feeling that someone was still following me. Turning around sharply just proved one thing to me, I must be going absolutely delusional. My breath became much calmer, a smile melting to my face. As I turned back around, the most drop dead gorgeous guy was stood directly in front of me, staring at me. It felt as if he was devouring my soul. Quirking on of my eyebrows I began to bit my lower lip softly with nerves. Instincts tell me that this was the guy who was or had been staring at me. So; once more I turned around and began shovelling cans of whatever I could put my hands on in my basket. I could feel the heat on my cheeks, signifying they had flushed a crimson colour with embarrassment. That was it now, I was practically power-walking around the store. With each item I placed in my basket my mind began whirling into action. Was it coincidence that he looked familiar; but where had I seen him? His hair was not as blonde as the twins I saw, more dirty and held back in a pony tail. His eyes were clouded, but they didn't seem true to there colour. I just didn't understand. So I left the store with a bag of groceries and the biggest thinking headache I had ever had.

I was mistaken by the comment I had made prior to leaving; It was almost pitch black. Had I been in the store that long? I guess there had been a lot to choose from, I just didn't quite understand. My pace was quite fast, only so I could be home in time. Typically I had left my mobile on the counter top, so I had to just pray Amy had heard me, if not somehow received my message in a form from god. I chuckled at my own comment, shaking my head. Something I didn't believe in, perhaps because I had been raised to have my own opinions and not follow someone Else's? If he existed, he would of told me by now, I mean 21 almost 22 and no signs; gotta mean something right?

"Hey there girly, shouldn't be out so late on your own." A devilish voice broke through my thoughts, genuine surprise made me look up. Terror struck in my heart along with excitement, the guy from the store. Shaking my head seemed like the only reasonable reply of course. (Wait-ta go voice, you know just when to leave me!), "I wouldn't like to see anyone else take advantage of you, things can be pretty nasty in this quiet neighbour hood." Okay, now I was starting to feel a bit weird; so I did the best thing. Threw my shopping at him and legged it. I wasn't the fastest runner in the world; being a smoker of twenty cigarettes a day did this to you, and damn i had convinced myself that this would be the year I was giving up smoking! Of course I talk utter bullshit!

"Leave me alone." I cried out, ducking into the deserted park and hiding in a set of bushes. I could feel my pulse, I could hear it screaming out as if, 'Heyyy I'm over here!'. I couldn't stop it, why did I have to be so stupid and decide tonight was the best night to come out. Literally outside my new house I was going to be killed by an extremley good looking guy. It was a bizarre moment for me.

"I'll get you~ I would be on my best behaviour and stay inside. I like it when my preys a bit feisty." The voice echoed away in the distance, and I figured I was all right for now, I still didn't want to move from this shrub though. As uncomfortable as I was I felt damn safe. So it looks like tonight, this was my hiding place.