Untitled Part 3

-Later-

I am in my Foot Clan suit. My hood is over my head and my mouth mask is over my mouth. I grin and grabbed the gem but once I did I heard bells and rings. Oh boy. I grabbed the gem and ran out with my super speed. 

"How did she get away" I heard a voice asked inside.

A cop. I grin and ran. I stopped and took deep breaths. I hided in the shadows when I saw more cops. They cops ran in and I grin. I ran in a different ally so that can't see me. I stopped and walked with the gem. I grin at it.

"I so love stealing" I said.

I walked and walked but I got pushed to the wall by Raph.

"Give me the gem" He growled out.

Leo glared a him.

"No" I snapped.

Mikey gasped. Raph looks at my hand and grabbed it. I hold on to it tight. He growls at me.

"Turtles I really wanted that gem" a voice said.

We looked at Chris. I grin and threw it. They yelled in panic and he catched it with a grin. Raph looks at me and glared.

"You are the worse friend ever" He snapped.

Raph let's go of me and walked away. Chris glared at him. I looked down with tears. Mikey looks at me and gasped.

"Raph" Leo snapped.

Raph stops.

"What" He asked.

Mikey gasped when I jumped on the wall and went to the roof. I sat down and covered my face with tears. I looked at my Winx watch. It says "Danger or boys" on it. 

"I am a bad friend" I whispered to myself over and over again with tears and sops.

It's true I am. First I became a traitor to the Guardians and Bunny started hating me. Now Raph hates me too because I stealed something and stayed in the Foot. 

"Where did she go" I heard Donnie asked.

"Shh! Guys is it just me or do I head Flame crying" I heard Leo asked shocked.

I heard Raph froze at that. I got up and walked away with tears. 

-Later-

We are back at Alfea now.

"Uh...ok. Why is Flame sad" Stella asked Ivy.

"Raph called her a bad friend" Harley said.

Flora gasped and glared. Bloom looks at me.

"Flame your not a bad friend. Your a great friend" She said.

"Bloom is right. Boys are just stupid" Stella said.

Musa laughed.

-Later-

We met Aisha and she is so nice. We also met my bond pixie Darky and she is Pixie of Darkness. She is so cute and nice. We are going to save the pixies. I looked at the face and blasted it but it didn't work. 

"Uh..." a voice said.

The pixies.

"That's Flame. My bond fairy" Darky said.

The pixies grin. I blasted the face harder and it broke. I did it. I signed. The bearer went down and they gasped when we heard fighting. I ran outside and blasted Icy to the wall. Her eyes went big. Stormy and Darcy glared at me.

-Later-

It's been a month now. Bloom has Charmix now so does the other Winx but me and Flora don't. It is Fall break now. We walked in.