A Birthday To Remember

The air is old-fashioned as you step up to the front doors of the beachhouse. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in orange, Papyrus font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by Miley Cyrus to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, beatboxing and s'mores will be plentiful. We do hope to see your crispy face there. November 22nd, 2016 at second breakfast. Please dress in your best little black dress and don't forget your fairy dust for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a shake.

You're surprised to see Justin Bieber standing there in the flesh, all bald and gorgeous. You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) wildebeest and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over mac and cheese.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already harmonizing wildly on the dancefloor.

No Diggity plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the mamba. You had always shipped Frodo Baggins and Holtzmann so you're not entirely surprised to see them skipping together in the corner. A particularly aggressive Shakespeare impersonator and Knightsrachel are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Lovatics are gushing over the latest update of After on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Jumanji on the Degaba System in the middle of Boxing Day and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"