t w e n t y - n i n e

ابدأ من البداية

"I'll tell Tae." We both sighed.

"Unnie," I once again called her name. "How's Tae?"

"He's not yet going home. He stayed here for today." I got worried when she said that. "I was begging him to go home and atleast take a shower or eat, but he's not giving me any of his attention."

"I want to talk to him, but we fought earlier." I told her. "Can you keep updating me?"

"Don't you wanna talk to him? Why did you fight?" She asked.

I let out a deep sigh before answering, "Maybe he got sick of me. I'm just worrying about him. I want to see him and hug him as soon as I see him."

"Visitors are coming, Sana. I'll update you later."

"Sure, unnie. Thank you. Bye."

"Bye." I ended the call when our instructor entered our room.

*

Momo's dad offered us to take us for a ride. Kookie requested that he'll stop by on a flower shop to buy a bouquet.

I also requested to go on a drive thru because I'll buy Tae food. Even though that he'll give me no attention, I just want to try.

When we got in the funeral parlor, Momo's dad said that he'll fetch us after 3 hours. It's a short time though.

We entered through the doors and Tae's sister immediately went to us.

"Sana," she hugged me. I gave her a warm smile. "Tae's over there."

"Please give this to him, unnie." I sighted at Tae that is sitting on the front bench.

"Sure." She took it. "Please, don't be shy." She smiled at the gang and they all checked Tae's grandma. I sat on the last bench and just watched them.

Kookie gave the bouquet to Tae's sister and she placed it aside. They also kissed and hugged Tae. They said their condolences.

"When will be the burial?" I asked Tae's sister when she sat beside me.

"On Sunday." She answered. "Please be there."

"I will." I assured her.

Silence passed by us. Until I saw Tae stood up and walked by us.

"Tae," I held his wrist, but he ignored me. He took his hand back aggressively and exited the room.

The gang is also looking at me. I smiled at them, assuring that I am fine.

Although I'm not.

My heart broke when he did that simple gesture. He's mad at me.

I stood up, "I'll go ahead, guys." I told them. Kookie immediately stood up and held both of my shoulders.

"I'll take you home." He whispered.

I shook my head, "No. Be with Tzuyu."

"Tzuyu can handle herself."

"So does me." I half-smiled. "Look, Kookie, I'll be just fine. I will text you guys as soon as I am home."

He sighed in defeat. "Okay. I can't argue with you."

"Thanks." I looked at him and the gang. "Bye."

"Be safe!" Momo waved her hand in the air before I walk away. I smiled at them and exited.

*

I stopped infront of Tae's room when I passed by it. I stared at it for a moment and decided to knock.

"Tae...please open up." I told him. I continued on knocking. "Please..." I didn't stop from knocking.

Until he opened it. He stared at me--more like a glare, actually. I'm not scared of his glares anymore.

I hugged him. But he didn't hug me back.

"I miss you," I told him with my cracking voice. "Talk to me, please." He held my arms and took it off forcefully.

He pushed me away slightly and stepped back. He shut the door to my face and I was left outside his door, crying.

I kept my tears from falling. I entered my room. I placed my bag somewhere and cried on the bed.

I want to make things alright between me and Tae. I don't want to fight anymore.

But I guess, he doesn't want to. But I will do everything for us to be okay again. I will not give up on Tae.

*

The next day, I prepared myself to school and knocked on Tae's door. He didn't open it, so I opened it without his permission.

The first thing I saw was the food I bought for him yesterday. The paperbag is on the floor and the food is on a chair. He's sleeping on his bed. And he has no plans on going to school.

I cleaned his room and left a note for him.

I swear, I will do everything for him because I love Kim Taehyung so much.

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu