I just hope we don't get picked on for being the new girls. I mean it's the beginning of 3rd quarter so it will be weird. But in spite of it being our first day I want to make the best of our last day of freedom.

"Molly wanna go get more stuff to decorate our rooms?" I asked.

"Sure." She replied.

"Connor!" I yelled

"What's going on?" He said as he ran up the stairs to where our rooms are.

"Can we go out and get a few more things for our rooms?" I asked innocently as if we didn't just scare him.

"You just scared me half to death! I thought someone got hurt." He said.

"No were okay. So can we?" I asked.

"Sure, okay, yea. Just give me a few minutes to put on shoes while you two get dressed." He said walking back downstairs.

I pulled out a drawer and picked out some undergarments as well as black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, my red flannel and a plain white v neck shirt.I put on my clothes, got out two random socks and proceeded to put on my all black high top converse. I exited my room and went downstairs and waited for Molly and Connor to come down.

As I waited I put in my earphones and turned on some music and nodded my head along. When they came down, Connor grabbed keys from the key ring and we headed out of the house to the mall.

*after the mall*

We came out of our shopping trip successful. I got a purple bean bag and one of those chairs that spin that hang from the ceiling. It was the best day ever. I decided I would play my violin for a little. I took everything out of the case and took out my some random music piece. I started to play Hey Soul Sister when I heard someone shout my name.

"Lilly the boys got Taco Bell for dinner." Molly said. Then I bolted down the stairs like there was no tomorrow and scarfed down the oh so amazing Doritos locos tacos.

We all had some casual conversation whilst eating our dinner. We talked about what time we needed to get up and what supplies were needed for school

I went upstairs and curled my hair and went to bed. Yes, I curl my hair before I go to sleep because when I wake up and brush it, it looks more natural.

*next morning*

I woke up to my alarm on my phone playing This Is Felicitas. I woke up and put on navy grey low cut converse, dark washed high waisted shorts, and a shirt that says Off The Hook. I put on a white and pink SnapBack and my infinity sign necklace. I brush my hair and teeth and put on a light layer of nude eye shadow. It was enough to just see it. I don't really wear makeup but if I do it's light make up. I put my binders in my backpack. Their empty except for lined paper and a pencil pouch with pens and pencils.

"Come in girls. Don't wanna be late for school" we heard Connor yell.

I guess Kian wasn't up yet.

*at school*

We went to the office to get our locker info and schedule. I had locker 64, 3rd floor, main street building and Molly had locker 143 in the alcove which is at the bottom floor of the Main Street building .

My schedule was

Pd 1) Math

Pd 2) strings (a days) / health (b days)

Pd 3) GT language arts

Pd 4) GT world cultures

Lunch