When he think's you're dead, and when you kiss (request)

Começar do início

You were a very good shot anyway. 

You let go of the arrow. 

It sailed through the air, going at a tremendous pace. 

Since you were higher up, the arrow was able to go further. 

Eventually it landed. 

Legolas and Arragon whirled arround. 

You started flapping your hands in the air, hoping that they would notice it was you. 

They obviously did, as they were soon, all three of them, running in your direction. 

You started to run aswell. 

You estimated that you could catch up to them in about twenty minutes, as they could run a lot faster than you. 

That didn't make you slow down though. 

You didn't stop running till you were in Legolas's arms. 

"Never, never do that to me again," he whispered. 

For a moment you thought that he was about to kiss you, but he changed his mind at the last minute, and contented himself with a hug. 

You broke apart, just as Arragon and Gimli caught up. 

"Good ta see you're alive lass," Gimli said smiling. 

"We should keep moving, there are more orcs on the way, we nee to get to helm's deep," Arragon said.

"Giv'em a moment," Gimli snapped back at him.

"No, Arragon's right, we need to keep moving," you say, starting to lead the way. 

As you walked, they told you of their adventures, and of how Gandalf was alive. 

This pleased you very much. 

And though you felt bad that he was dead, you couldn't help but be glad that Boromir had left your party. 

.......................................................................

You gently knocked on Legolas' door. 

You were in the castle of Helm's deep. You had arrived only hours beforehand, and they had at least been willing to give you all rooms, even if you brought bad news with you. 

Legolas had asked you to come and see him after dinner. So here you were. 

"Come in," he said. 

Upon entering, you found him gazing at the fire, which warmed the room.

"Legolas?" you asked.

"(Y/n)," he turned, to smile at you. 

"Is there something you wanted to tell me?" you ask. 

Legolas looked into your eyes. 

"I expect you know," he whispered, "that elves only fall in love once in their lives," 

You nod. It was common knowledge. 

"And I know, about, you're, err, track record, and that you, err, don't generally accept, err, "Legolas started to stutter. 

You could tell that he was very nervous. 

"Never mind," he said turning away, blushing, "It's nothing," 

You gently grab his hands. 

"I donlt think it's nothing. If there's something wrong you can always tell me, you know that right?" you pull him towards you slightly. 

"I, it's just, I realised that when, umm, you were, uh, captured, I, I couldn't live without you," hee took a deep breath, "I love you (y/n)".

You feel your own cheeks heat up. 

"And I know, that you might hate me now, but please... " you cut him off by kissing him. 

"I love you too," you mumble. 

Suddenly you heard the door open. 

"Legolas, how do you... oh," you heard Gimli say. You and Legolas quickly break apart. 

"Yeah, Arragon, come 'er Legolas 'as finally kissed the lass," He shouted down the hall. 

You an Legolas both blush deeper red.

"Have you ever heard of privacy," Legolas muttered. 

"I think that they probably didn't want you shouting that," Arragon said, coming over, " well done, by the way," he said to Legolas. 

"Oh, err, right," Gimli muttered an apology, and closed the door. 

You looked back at Legolas. 

And you kissed him again. 

A/n: Few! That was hard to write! Sorry for the long wait