2

"Aw, dammit!" I whispered to myself. I'd had this same dream for a week since Ian and I started dating, and it always stops in the same place. Why that is, I don't know, but it was going to drive me crazy.

I got dressed for school, put AXE deodorant on, like I always do, and packed all my art supplies into my backpack. I read scriptures in seminary, and then went to school. Ian greeted me in the gym.

"Hey there."

"Hi!"

"How are you?"

"Good, you?"

"I'm fine."

We then started talking about how video games had changed over the years. He told me that he played FNAF on an unblocked website at school.

"Yeah, night 2 on FNAF 2 is killing me."

"Try playing Sister Location."

"I have. They only have up to night 2."

"Oh."

After the pledge, we parted ways until lunch, then I sat at our table and waited for him and Skylar.

"Why aren't you eating?"

"I'm just not hungry."

That was a lie. The truth was that I look four months pregnant and that I hated myself for it. But if I told him that, he'd stop eating until I ate, and I don't want him to hurt himself.

I couldn't think of anything to say, so Skylar told me, "Talk to him like you talk to me." I told Ian how I was afraid my sister would take him from me. 

"That won't happen."

I still had my doubts, but I put my trust in him. There was something about him that mesmerized me. I was infatuated by him and the mystery surrounding him. Plus he was hot-really hot.