Chapter 2

"Alright, I gotta go do something, you both stay here, ok?" "Ok.." Toriel then left. You turned to the child who was called, 'frisk' by Toriel. "Sooo.." you dragged out, hoping frisk would say something. But they didn't. You noticed that they were getting out something shiny from their pockets. You noticed, it was a knife. You stiffened. They grinned and laughed. "I'm not frisk..." they said, as their left eye glowed red, and a smile appeared on their facial expression. "I'm chara, the demon that comes when you call its name." Chara said. By the looks and sounds of it, chara was male. You widened your eyes, and stepped back. Somehow, you found chara familiar.

You saw a yellow star beside you, and your hand instinctively touched it, and it said *saved* *Meeting your first opponent fills you with MOTIVATION.* your (f/w) appeared in your right hand, and you got in position. The background turned black, and you were in a white box with your soul floating in front of you. Chara took the chance and slashed your chest with her knife,

Creating a huge, deep, gash. You howled in pain and fell down on the ground and passed out, but it seems like you died to chara. Chara chuckled, and ran off. You woke up five minutes later, groaning. You felt your head, and felt a flower in your hair that wasn't there before. You tried pulling it out, but only felt pain. You looked around realizing that chara wasn't here anymore. 'Toriel!' You thought in fear. He could kill toriel too! You scrambled into your feet and started to run, desperately trying to find toriel's house.

You later on saw it, and ran through the path leading to it, skidding as you ran around the tree to reach it. You ran up to the door, finding it mysteriously open. You walked in cautiously, and heard a door open from downstairs and the whoosh of cold air. Cold air? You ran downstairs, finding yourself in a purple hallway, and ran down it, then turned left and kept running. You entered a room that had a huge door open, leading to the outside. You saw dust on the floor next to a purple and white dress. You realized something. Toriel was dead. You crouched down by the dust, and grieved for Toriel. You scooped up her dust and picked up her dress and went upstairs.

You sprinkled her dust on what you thought was most dear to her, and hung up her dress in her closet. You then went back downstairs and looked at the cold world exposed to you by the door. Taking a breath in, you stepped out into the cold, and continued walking. You felt cold, and regretted the fact that you wore a short sleeved shirt. Or didn't even thought to bring a jacket. Rubbing your arms, you continued walking. 'Wait a sec!'

You thought, snapping your fingers in realization you can make objects somehow with magic down here, right? How about a jacket? You imagined drawing a hoodie, and your hoodie appeared as you wanted it in your hands. You put it over your shirt, and continued walking. You noticed some bear traps, and avoided them. Why would there be bear traps here? Your skeleton friend never mentioned any bear traps along this path.. you wondered what he was doing right now. Did he figure out that you ran away? You sighed, missing him.

If only he came..

You heard talking, and saw chara attacking two tall skeletons. They both looked similar in a way, but had very different attires. Avoiding the bear traps, you ran at Chara in a zig zag because of the traps in your way. Because of track, you got a bit faster than normal, but this sudden magic you got made you 10x faster, which made you seem like a blur. You leapt at Chara, and let out a battle cry. He turned around to see you, and was gonna react until you formed your (f/w)(s) and lashed out in him. He leapt away, laughing. "ANOTHER HUMAN?" A loud voice said, and you turned to see a tall skeleton with a red scarf, and a body suit that seemed like a costume (UT Papyrus). You turned back to Chara, and noticed he was running at you. Growling, you got in fighting position, wolf ears and a tail appeared on you in what seemed like they were made of magic. *You gained 10x more power. Your filled with motivation!*

You also ran at Chara, and you both clashed against each other. Knife and (f/w). The impact was huge, and you both were knocked away from each other. "Augh..." you muttered, stunned by the impact. You saw Chara appear in front of you, his knife in hand and aimed at you. You counteracted with your (f/w) and knocked his knife out of his hand. But Chara formed knives with magic. They were red, and sharp, and huge... you shivered at the thought of having something worse than a gash.

But then a blue aura surrounded Chara, and threw him feet away into the forest. "I'LL COME BACK!!" He roared as he disappeared. 

Hey guys! Yes. I did think of making a fanfic, since I got kinda bore down of writing my other story, but I will continue how to be a troublemaker some other time! I apologize for any cringey parts or short chapters! I didn't really know if I was actually gonna post this story when I first started on it. Since I really wanted to make it for fun to read when I'm a bit older when I couldn't find any fanfics of my lyrics. 

It'd be great if you'd follow me if your not a follower! Thanks for reading this story! Now onto the rest of the story!!