Chapter 2

Taylor blu's .P.O.V.

After about 15 minutes of jason flirting or whatever he does with the lady at the desk we got the same classes.

"Jason come on we dont have all day for you to make a sissy"i groned while stomping my foot outside the boys bathroom waiting for jason to finish his business.

"Since when are you in a hurry to get to class and math class at that"Jason rasied an eyebrows while fixing his belt and walking out the bathroom.

"I dont know,just come on before we get side tracked again"i pulled jason down the hall to hell a.k.a math class.

Tyler"s P.O.V.

I was sitting in math class next to one of my fuck  buddies,she was trying to seduce i guess it would have worked if i wasnt thinking about my mate,my beautiful mate.

The door openend and i got a wiff of the mouth-watering jasmine and vinalla sent,"sorry im late,"my mate murmured.i just realized that i didnt know her name,what kind of mate am i.

'Its alright just take a seat and dont make it a habit,"mr.jones our teacher scolded my mate and her brother.

I suppressed a growl at the fact that he was yelling at his soon to be luna and my mate.I watched as he swayed her hips seductivly past me without a glance in my direction and took a seat across from me by Dylan.I growled low enought so that only she could her,my wolf demanded that she reconize his presence.Her head snapped up the meet my eyes,she looked really pissed off.

i looked in the same direction she was looking and saw that the chick was hanging off me and rubbing herself against me.

I turned back around to see that her head was turned the other way and that she was talking to dylan while her brother was silently sitting next to her.

My wolf was pissed that she ingored him.

shes ours,shes suppose to be talking to us not him,shes suppose to be touching us not this chick,my wolf growled out.for once i actually agreed with him she shouldnt.

I pushed her off and moved to sit in front of my mate,she will notice me,she will be mine. I promised myself that.

Relationships are for Idiots,Love is for Fools...........जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें