Ash and Gary's arrival

Začať od začiatku

alright, mom.

(Time skip)

At the airport, we (Gary and I) both waved my mom goodbye.

So what car you think you buy? Gary asks me.

That's A surprise. and I bought the car already, I only have to pick it up. I think that I get the car as soon as possible so if you can get my and leaf's luggage I pick you up deal?

Deal. Gary says.

(another time skip)

I stepped out of the taxi that brought me to the car dealer and I saw the car I bought. Excited Pikachu I asked the Pokémon on my shoulder

Pika pi. (of course, I'm excited) Pikachu said

I stepped into the car dealership and went to the desk, I said to the girl behind the desk that I have an appointment to pick up a car.

Hello, you must be Mr. Ketchum a man behind me said.

I turned around. Yes, I am nice to meet you.

That's wonderful you came for the BMW M5 right. he asked.

Aren't you a little young to drive and afford a car like this? 

Maybe but I just love BMW and I find this an amazing car. and for the money part, I have competed I a lot of leagues so I have a nice bit of money on my savings  

 Then the salesman takes a look at the car, I have the key's in my office you have to fill in some paperwork regarding insurance and ownership but it won't take long.

That's ok but can I start the car first. I want to know how the engine sounds.

no problem it's your car after all.  

After I signed a couple of forms and contracts we walked to the car.

Why do you need a car the salesman asked me so I explained that I go to Kalos high and it's recommended to have a car if you go to dorms. I wanted something nice and after I saw this I fell in love with the car. I thought I have the money so why not, I said standing next to the car I shook the hand of the salesman got in and headed back to the airport to pick up Gary

(Gary's p.o.v.)

I Waited outside the airport when I got a call from Ash that he is almost there.

A view minutes later a brand new  BMW M5 stopped in front of me I knocked on the window when it lowered I asked if he wanted to move the car but then the hood opened when Ash came out.

What the fuck!! I said with my jaw somewhere on the floor.

What wrong? Ash asked.

How the fuck can you afford something like this! I said.

My mom said to me that I could spend some of my prize money, are you helping me or not? leaf has a lot of cases.

I helped to load the car with our luggage I walked to the passenger side of the car I sat down and saw the luxury ash has bought. maybe I will go back to battling, I thought.

want to test it on the highway? Ash asked. 

yes, please. 

good then buckle up.

(Ash's P.O.V.)

I stepped into the car Pikachu got in the back seat and I looked over to Gary, I started laughing because of the expression he had on his face.