The Second Task

Nearly at 10K guys, thank you so so so much!!! Xxx Please check out my new book as well...
----
Jade's POV
Chapter 19 : Year 4

"Say it again, Harry," Hermione's voice echoed in my head as I slowly started to nod off.

"Come seek us where our voices sound," Harry said, banging his head by the sound of it.

Ron softly started to snore as I nod off then... BAYM! I'm awake. Geez, thanks a lot Hermione.

I then look around to take in my surroundings. I sat on a wooden chair in the library with Ronald Weasley sat in front of me, rubbing his eyes and yawning. I start to yawn too.

Suddenly, Mad-Eye Moody pops around the corner of the bookshelf and makes his way over to us, his metal foot clanging against the stone ground.

"Hate to break up the skull session. Professor McGonagall wants you in her office."

Harry started to get up as Moody was looking at Harry the whole time he has talking however it wasn't for him.

"Not you Potter. Just Weasley, Granger and Dawson," Moody said.

"But sir, the next task is only hours away and--" Hermione started to say but Mad-Eye Moody interrupted her.

"Exactly. Presumably Potter is well prepared by now and could do with a good night's sleep," He said saying the last bit more slowly, "Go. Now!"

Grabbing my books and putting them altogether, I put them to my chest and walked out of the library with Ron and Hermione on either side of me.

"What do you suppose McGonagall wants us for?" Ron asked, rather curiously.

"I don't know but I would expect it to be not as intriguing as usual," Hermione said, looking back at Ron. I nodded in agreement.

With books still in mine and Hermione's hands, we set them down on a desk and stood at the front where another little girl was stood. She looked like a mini version of Fleur Delacour.

"Good morning everyone, now I have gathered you all here to talk to you about the second task," Professor McGonagall remarked.

Hermione and I exchanged glances.

"What about the second task, Professor?" Ron asked.

"Well, Mr Weasley, for the second task, the champions will need to find their treasures. For example, young Gabriella here would be Fleur's treasure," Professor said, pointing to Gabriella who smiled.

"Of course," She carried on, "you will be underwater so you will need to take a potion in order for you to stay underwater for 1 hour. Gabriella, dear?"

Gabriella stood forward and Professor McGonagall waved her wand once and she fell back onto a desk.

"Holy cricket," I whispered under my breath.

"You three, step forward please."

Harry's POV

The champions stood forward on the deck, ready to dive off.

"Put it in your mouth!" Moody scowled at me. I looked down at the green Gillyweed before pushing through my mouth. It was horrible causing me to choke a few times.

The canon blew and I jumped into the water. Suddenly, I felt a stinging feeling  on my neck and hands and feet. What? No way... do I have... gills? I looked at my hands and feet to see that they were webbed up. I could breathe normally.

"Yeah!" I shouted, swimming up to the surface and splashing back down. Everybody cheered and I could hear Seamus and Dean's cheers the loudest.

Right, time to find the treasures.

Mine {A Harry Potter Love Story} #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें