Chapter 2

Hey, so how are you guys liking it so far? Comment below...

The only thing I could think of was him, Carter James, the mystery guy I'm going to tutor. I can't seem to get him off my mind, seeing's the fact that the first day of tutoring begins tomorrow. * Thanks Mr.Knowles*

As I was driving home, there was this car that was going way past the speed limit, and I mean way pass. "Someone's in a hurry" I think out loud. Then out of no where they slam on their brakes, causing me to hit the tail end, Hard.

"Shit" I scream as I hit my head multiple times on the dashboard.

Then it all went black

(Carter's POV)

Today has got to be the worst day ever. I was just informed by the great asshole, Aka Mr.Knowles,

that I have got a tutor, who is a sophomore. It really doesn't make senses seeing's, I'm older. Who ever it is, I don't have to see them until tomorrow. It's my last day of freedom and I'm not wasting that sitting at home. Finally the bell rang bringing me out of my misery.

-ring, ring-

"Hey Man!!" Jake said

"Hey, hold up I'm stuck behind some idiot going slow"

"Get out of the freaking the way" I scream

"Who is it?"

"I don't know let me get a better look"

I press on the brakes so that I could a better look at who it is. I guess I slammed on them harder than I needed to because who ever it was rammed my tail end, Hard. Honestly, it didn't really hurt me or my car that much, maybe just a dent, but the other person looks pretty bad. The whole front part of the car was totaled.

After 911 arrived they didn't give me much of chance to look at who it was. They said who ever it was, was in bad shape and needed to get to the hospital. I was going to follow them in my car but they made me ride in a ambulance just in case something had happened to me.

As they were rushing us in, I got a quick chance to look at the person right before they took them in a different room.

It was a girl...

Hey guys so what we are doing is a co-writing thing. We take turns writing the chapters. Paige wrote the first one and I(heather) wrote the second one. We always make sure with each other if we like the chapter or not. Thanks for reading our book. I hope you guys enjoy it and give us your options in the comments below. To the right is a picture of Carter.

Thank you!

Heather&Paige