Chapter 2

Your POV

I stood in front of my house door and knocked.

I shouted, "Eomma! I'm home!"

She opened the door looking all excited, "Why are you so late? Come in quickly!"

I looked at her weirdly, "What's wrong eomma? I always come home at this time!"

I walked inside the house and saw a couple talking to my appa. I looked down to the sofa and saw Xiumin sitting there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He just smiled and gave me a wink. EWW! I wanted to puke!

"Sit down!" my eomma gestured for me to sit down.

"What is he doing at our place?!" I asked in confusion while pointing at Xiumin.

"Don't be so rude to your fiance!" she said.

Did I heard her wrongly?! I narrowed my eyebrows and look at her, "Fiance?!"

"Yes!" my eomma said.

I gave her the 'ARE YOU SERIOUS?!' look. Of course she knew what I meant and said, "Your appa, me and Minseok's parents have planned for the both of you to get married! Your wedding is in 2 weeks time!"

"But eomma..." I wanted to protest but got cut off.

"No buts!" she said.

I sighed heavily... I really didn't  want to get married to Xiumin! Anyone! But not him! if I actually got married to him, I'LL HAVE THE HELL OF MY LIFE!

Author's notes:

Would Xiumin really treat her badly? Will what she thought be true or the opposite? You will find out in the next few chapters, so stay tuned!