Positivity

Can positive thinking change your life?

In my opinion, I think so. I have tried this myself, I tried to think positively of myself and I've been so much happier.

Now, there is always a problem of thinking too highly or positively of yourself to the point of narcissism. This was kinda a problem for me.

My solution was to do things for others and that helped.

Okay, so what I'm trying to say here is that I have a way to be happy. It's not going to work for everyone but hopefully it'll work for someone.

1) THINK POSITIVELY
don't put yourself down, just think the good things. if someone compliments you, don't be negative and say no and don't be narcissist and say i know. instead, say thank you and he gracious. also, try to be unbiased about everything and look at the world with a positive outlook as well.

2) TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
i know this seems simple but drinking more water a day and eating healthy and just doing good things for your body definitely helps. maybe working out too, it's been scientifically proven to help us feel better and happier.

3) TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF MENTALLY
find your stress outlet. for me, it's taking baths and lighting candles and occasionally screaming (maybe a little stabbing here and there). find what works for you and manage your stress. don't let things build up. also doing homework early (if that contributes to stress) helps a lot!!

4) DO THINGS FOR OTHERS
don't think of life as just for you, this world was made to interact and to help each other out. not just our fellow humans but the earth and the creatures too. do something good for others and do something good for you too.

5) BE THE CHANGE
if you aren't happy with something, change it. don't be scared to take a leap, maybe it'll be worth it and maybe sometimes you'll have to take another leap but it's always going to be worth it.

Yeah, that's it. If you have any questions or want advice, comment below or private message me.

(this was kinda a dumb idea but i wanted to write it down for me and for others just in case anyone wants to know)

yeah whatever
-🌻