_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Won ah, Wake up dear. We have class this morning." Kyuhyun try to wake Siwon up. Siwon still sleep soundly before he hold Kyuhyun hand and pull Kyuhyun to his warm hug. Kyuhyun left some shout because of the shock he got. Siwon hug Kyuhyun tightly like he will never ever let him go.

"Yaa, Won ah... Quickly wake up. We have class this morning." Kyuhyun said while look at Swion's face. Siwon's eyes still does not opening but Siwon hold Kyuhyun cleser to him.

"Stop acting like you is sleeping. Quickly Won ah." Kyuhyun said again. But Siwon does not give any respond.

"Arraso, Actually I want to have some love making in bathroom but look like my partner still want to sleep, so he is really unlucky today." Kyuhyun said make Siwon open his straight after heard it.

"Ok, let's go." Siwon said and make Kyuhyun laugh.

"Ome, our Won, you are really cute," Kyuhyun said and continue laughing at Siwon.

Siwon smile handsomely look at Kyuhyun. "So are we on or not?" Siwon asking.

"For sure....... not. I want you to wait for tonight perhaps." Kyuhyun said and touch Siwon's face. Siwon show his sulking face.

Kyuhyun laugh again and wipe Siwon's head. "Dont make that cute face. I afraid if you keep make that cute face, we cannot go to class today." Kyuhyun said.

"I will be very happy if we dont go to that class and just stay here." Siwon said still with his sulking face.

"Be patient please Won ah. I dont want to miss today class. We have Biology class and Math today. Today also the first time I join the dance class and the singing class." Kyuhyun said. "But I promised you that tonight, my time is just for you." Kyuhyun said again.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun face and smilling.

"Promise?" Siwon ask and give Kyuhyun his pinky fingger. "Omo, Won ah, you like a kid you know. Ok, promise." Kyuhyun give Siwon his pinky fingger and they make pinky promise.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Hae ah, Good morning." Kyuhyun said to Donghae that just walk out from their room.

"Good morning Kyu ah. Siwon to." Donghae reply to Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk just lock the door and turn at them before he put his arm arround Donghae's neck and place his hand on Donghae's shoulder.

"So how last night?" Siwon asking.

"What?" Donghae ask in shock. He though Siwon know about what happen between him and Eunhyuk last night.

"What do you think about DJ-ing. Are not you go be the DJ last night with Eunhyuk?" Siwon ask again.

"Yes, Hae ah. How's your feel after DJ-ing the segment last night." Kyuhyun ask. "Wait the minute, why Eunhyuk smile akwardly?" Kyuhyun is wondering in his head. Kyuhyun feel weird aura coming from Donghae and Eunhyuk.

"I feel so happy about it, It's so fun." Donghae said and try to smile happily.

"Wow, lucky you. I am so envious of you." Kyuhyun said.

"Omo, are you want to be the DJ to?" Siwon ask Kyuhyun.

"Not really. But it's not it the best when you had fun with your friend? I can see that both of you are really close to each other." Kyuhyun said and steal a glare at Eunhyuk.