"Kangin ah, stop teasing my ass. Do something, it so itchy in there. please put your fucking big dick into it." Leeteuk said while moaning.

"Oh dear leeteuk, dont you know how to be patient. I will make your ass ready. Suck my fingger for now." Kangin spread his arm to Leeteuk face, then Leeteuk lick kangin Finger while Kangin still licking Leeteuk ass.

"Dont bite your horny litlle slut!" Kangin said to Leeteuk when Leeteuk bite his fingger. "Sory, your tonge were so great.." Leeteuk said. Than Kangin bring his fingger back, one by one until 4 figger.

"Enough Kangin! come on give me your dick." Leeteuk say. "For sure. but first take this pill." Kangin give Leeteuk some pill.

"What is this for?" Leeteuk ask, that pill will make you go crazy just eat ok. one only." Kangin said, than Leeteuk ate the pill. Then Leeteuk change his position he is lay down on the table, while his leg at Kangin shoulder.

"Now let's start the party." Kangin said. He bring his dick to Leeteuk entrance. He enter Leeteuk ass slowly, so Leeteuk can adjust to his size. Leeteuk keep moaning when he feel Kangin dick were in his ass.

"Oh God!! your dick truely the one who plessure me." Leeteuk said than he pull Kangin to his face, then they share a lustful kiss. After their lips parting Leeteuk shout. "Fuck me, fuck me harder Kangin ah..." Leeteuk said. Kangin start moving faster as Leeteuk request. Maybe the pill start to react, the pill is sex pill actually, whoever eat it will be horny to death and cannot help but to have sex.

"Ah, Kangin ah, your dick are so great. Oh God!!" Leeteuk scream while his own dick had already come and his seed is around his chest and nipple

"Leeteuk, how could you come first. We should come together. Kangin said while smirk. Kangin going down to LeeTeuk nipple and suck it with the Leeteuk seed.

"Omo, Kangin ah, you are the best. Ah.. ah,,, God!!" Then Leeteuk leg lock on Kangin waist, Kangin take Leeteuk up, They hug each other while there are fucking. Kangin bring Leeteuk to the big mirror at the corner of the lab.

"Leeteuk baby, Let look at your ass that had been fuck by me." Kangin said, then Leeteuk look at the back, on the mirror he can see Kangin dick in and out from his ass.

Once again he come. "Omo, for the second time.. you are so fucking sellfish. how could you come before me twice." Kangin tease Leeteuk.

"kangin ah, I want to face my face by the mirror, please change our position." Leeteuk beg Kangin. "alright!" Kangin said. Kangin take of his dick from Leeteuk ass. Then Leeteuk take his leg of and stand on the floor. Now Kangin is behind Leeteuk, Kangin once again bring his dick to enter Leeteuk ass. Then They in a bully position now. Which Leeteuk leg is in Kangin leg, so Leeteuk can see his ass been fucking by the big dick of Kangin.

"Ah.. ah... it was my sweet spot. It so good!!" Leeteuk said. Then because of Leeteuk moan, Kangin come in Leeteuk ass. But he still not stop fucking Leeteuk.

"You came?" Leeteuk ask. Kangin just nod his head while he kiss Leeteuk the back of Leeteuk neck. Leeteuk can see taht the big dick still moving in and out from his dick, Kangin egg also rubbing with his egg, he also can see Kangin seed come out from his ass slowly.

Suddenly Kangin stop. he release his dick from Leeteuk ass. then put Leeteuk down. "I think we have enough right?" Kangin said. Then going back to his table. but Leeteuk who feel so empty attack Kangin again. Kangin fall to the floor. He look at Leeteuk. "No, I still want your dick." Leeteuk said. He then try to seat on Kangin dick. Actually Kangin had expect this because of the pill. He just want to test Leeteuk.

"Oh, so you want to ride me? ok." Kangin see his dick in and out from Leeteuk ass while Leeteuk moving like crazy. Then Leeteuk come for the third time, the sprut were so fast that had reach Kangin mouth.