One

My hands felt blistered as they tightened around her headboard.

"Fuck, Harry," she buried her face in the crook of my neck, moaning loudly as I rocked her body back and fourth.

I felt the veins in my neck appear as I clenched my jaw, and her acrylic nails ran up and down my back, practically begging me for more.

I quickened the pace, until I felt myself reach my climax.

"Oh baby, fuck," I let out a deep moan and collapsed on the other side of my bed.

God I'm so fucking drunk.

"Oh my god!" I felt the side of the bed raise as Lucy..or Lexy..or I don't fucking know, frantically hopped out of bed and slipped her clothes on.

"Where're my panties?" My groggy eyes looked around, and picked the up off of the lamp on the night stand next to me. I tossed them at her, and she gave me a dirty look.

I raised up from my spot on the bed, still feeling so fucking drunk.

"What's the matter?" I slurred. I'm not sure she understood me I hardly understood myself.

"My dad. He called me 22 times. I'm so fucking screwed." She shoved her pants on, and then her heels. Her..ugly heels.

She grabbed my pants and slipped something in the pockets. She planted a kiss on my lips before stumbling to the door.

"I'm sorry," she yelled while stomping out of the door.

My head dropped on my bed and I fell asleep, my dick feeling like the butterfly on my chest.

***********************
"Harry..Harry? ....YO HARRY!" I heard the loud ass Irish accent scream into my damn ear.

"Niall, what the fuck do you want?" I muttered into my pillow.

"I've been calling you for 2 fucking hours mate, are you coming to help me with my proposal or not?" My eyes slid open slowly as I raised from my pillow.

"God my fucking head," I rubbed my fingers through my hair, feeling my head pound.

"Uh..Harry?"

"What?" My voice was raspy and cracked. He didn't respond. When I looked up, his face was turned the other way, and I quickly looked down at the blanket that failed to cover my naked body. I grabbed in and pulled it above my waist.

"Sorry,"

"You had a bit of fun last night, I see," he walked over and slightly pulled my curtains open.

"How the hell did you get into my house?" I rolled over and slipped my boxers on, my hangover making every task hard as shit.

"Oh, remember that time when I came over, and you left your keys in Ed's car, so you had to use your 'hidden' spare?"

I vaguely remember the details, but I nodded.

"Well, it's not hidden to me anymore." He smiles, and tossed me my shirt from off the TV.

"So who was she."

"Who was who?"

"The girl you hooked up with?" He asked with an eyebrow raised as if it was supposed to be obvious.

I scoffed at him. "I didn't hook up with anyone."

"Harry I'm your best mate, you don't have to lie to me.

"I'm not lying! I went out for a couple of drinks with Nick and came home. That's it no girl." Fucking Niall, I thought he knew me better than that.

"Harry, there's,"

"Niall you've know if I had sex with a girl, wouldn't she be here," I gestured to around the room, which had no signs of any girl.

"Well, what about the clothes everywhere?" He questioned, unconvinced.

"I probably threw them everywhere while taking them off."

"If you were the one taking them off," he smirked. I threw a pillow at him, and slid my jeans on, which were on the chair on the other side of my room.

"I'll make you some tea for your hangover, mate." He stepped outside the room.

"In my house?"

"I know where everything is!" He shouted from outside the room.

I looked over for my phone, and finally found in lying on my floor in the middle of the walkway. I checked it for messages. None. Only the notifications for the million times Niall called me this morning.

I sighed before slipping my phone into my back pocket, but something was blocking the way. I reached into my pocket, and pulled out a small piece of paper.

What the hell is this?

I pulled it out and unfolded it to see some shaky handwriting inside.

Call me / 424-555-7568 xx
                                  Lacy

Well shit...I fucking did sleep with someone.

"Hey I cant find your-what's that?" Niall appeared back in the room. My body was frozen in place, and I didn't answer.

Jeez Harry, how can you be such a fucking idiot?

"Oh shit." I didn't realize Niall was behind me, reading the note.

"Text it," he suddenly said after about a minute of silence.

"No,  not going to text it."

"Harry, you don't even fucking remember the girl, and she's probably gushing to all of her friends that she had mind blowing sex with a British hunk that was too drunk to-"

"Alright Niall, I get it. But what if she doesn't remember?" He grabbed my phone from my pocket and handed it to me.

"Text her." He said once more. I sighed, and opened my phone, going to the messager and typing her number.

424-555-7569

Hey, it's me. I was wondering if we could catch up later on, maybe not put an end to last night. Let me know.
                                                  -H

....Send...

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

And lovebugs, that concludes chapter one of my new book. I know the name is castawaystyles, and that was my old user name when the cover was first made by an amazing cover artist and I don't remember who it was I'm so so sorry. But it's incredible and thank you whoever you were.

I hope you'll like this story, and please read my other books, especially my most popular one The Stepbrother that I first started to write at 15 and I'm almost 18 so I'm sorry if it sucks.

Love you all babies❤️ please vote and comment and tune in for more.