More Wedgies

Niall was lying in his bed in nothing but his white briefs reading a book when Louis walked in.  Louis got on the bed and said that he was bored. so Niall said you can find something to do. Louis said I'll try. He was about to leave when he got an idea for something to do. He quickly grabbed Niall's briefs and tugged giving him a huge wedgie. Niall screamed in pain from the wedgie. Louis got the waistband over Niall's head without ripping. Niall held his perfect, soft, bubble butt, in pain. the underwear finally ripped in about ten minutes. Then he was butt naked. when he rolled around Louis was looking at Niall's huge penis. Niall said do you like what you see and Louis nodded yes. He now has a huge boner. Niall said how about we kiss and Louis nodded yes. So they kissed. All the sudden Niall was pulling off Louis' shirt revealing his six pack and abs. Then he removed Louis' pants with his teeth revealing his white briefs. Niall gave Louis a little Melvin before taking off his underwear. Louis didn't mind the Melvin. So they were in Niall's bed and the door was locked. Louis started putting a condom when Niall said I'll do it for you he said okay. Niall unrolled the condom and started sliding it on Louis' penis. Niall rolled over on his back and lifted up his legs. Louis put his penis in Niall's butt. Niall felt a shot of pain rush into him. Louis kept going until he was fully in. He slid it in and out until he started to cum. When he stopped Cumming he took his penis out of him. They said that they would never talk about this to anyone and say that Louis went in there to wedgie him. Louis put his clothes on and left the room. Niall put on another pair of briefs and continued his book.