Chapter 4

OMG! Thank you allll sooooo much for the votes and all the comment!

Thank you all of much for reading this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for fanning me!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I havent been so happier! AHH THANK YOU! :D

Well, like usual

Vote, you know you want too...the orange button is waiting to be pressed....

AND COMMENT! AHH I LOVE COMMENTS!

-Elyse

________________________________

            I laughed, twirling around. I only had one thing to say. Dang, I looked sexy. I was wearing white short shorts and a black tank top with black high heels, twirling my hair into a bun. I was heading to the mall, getting more clothes for me since I have like none here since they were at my old house which burnt down says Billy two hours ago before I hung up on him and threw my phone at the wall, which reminds me, I need to buy a phone.

            “Hey, mom,” I asked as I got down off the stairs.

            “Yes, honey,” she said, smiling at me.

            “I’ve been thinking about this and I don’t have enough money but I was hoping that you would,” I mumbled, shyly. What, can’t a girl be shy? I’ve never been good at asking people for money, I feel horrible for doing it.

            “Sure, what is it?” she asked.

            “Money,” I mumbled and she laughed, walking up to me and hugging me before looking me into the car.

            “Of course Logan,” she said and handed me two hundred dollars.

            “Really?” I asked, shocked.

            She laughed. “Yes, honey, really,” she said and I smiled, kissing her on the cheeks and she stood there, shocked.

            “Thanks mom, now I need to go shopping, sorry but I have to use your car, bye,” I said in one huge breath before running to her car, leaving her still shocked. Yea, you head, I kissed my mother on the cheek. Shocking, not really. I was done being mad at the family, I missed them. Derek? Huh, I can’t not be mad at him.

            I stepped out of there, seeing some people coming in and some leaving, no one looking at me and I took a deep breath, relaxing as I walked to the main doors. Honestly, I hated shopping and going to malls but I had to sometimes and just had to deal with it.

            Going to my favorite stores, Hollister and American eagle, I bought five pairs of jeans, three shirts, two pairs of boots, pair of high heels, pair of tennis shoes, a lot of jewelry and makeup. I walked to my car, arms filled with bags and I dumped them in the trunk and got in, tired. I looked at the time, yawning as I realized it was just nine. I woke up at six, got here at seven and I have been shopping here for two hours and was tired. Great.

            I drove home, putting my stuff in my room and went down stairs, seeing my dad there. “Hey dad, where did everyone go?” I asked.

            “They went on a run, saying their wolf wanted out or something,” my dad said, reading the newspaper as I shook my head, grinning.