Chapter one

Robert and Kristen hardly knew each other .. when they where cast to play eternal lovers.

Edward and Bella in the twilight saga in order to make there love believable .. The dedicated actors spent.. 

Every waking hour together and quickly it work. They became super close.. To the point that they even started to tell people that they where actually living together.. 

 "There chemistry was very noticeable.. "

To play such intimate characters for several movies they knew they had a lot of work to do.

Both of them take acting very seriously. They share books and watch movies together. An even hit local clubs with other actors form the Saga .. 

"As soon as Catherine called cut they left the movie set together.."

"Even though Rob and Kristen consider their time together necessary for the movies."

It was more then work.. "yeah the chemistry was undeniable.."

All this caused problems for Kristen back in L.A with her boyfriend of 4 years. AkA Mike she explained to Mike over and over that Rob and her where only friends...

She also told him a small white little lie.. That Rob was dating Nikki..

But still Mike always checked Kristen phone for Texts and missed calls from Rob..

It got to the point where Kristen felt Trapped inside Mikes house..

She move in with Nikki..

3 weeks later 

The cast of Twilight was having a nite out at peter house aka Dr.Cullen. 

Kristen was in the kitchen cooking Rob came back from the store with beer..

Not even 15 minutes later.

Mike storm into peter's house he grab Kristen Arm and drag her out to the car. 

Peter called the cop's Rob pulled Kristen away from Mike... 

Mike punched Rob ..

3 days later 

With Kristen at Nikki's house...

I opened the door and he was standing right there.. I was hoping for him to just wrapped in he's arms and kiss me but no..I was aching for him. I wanted to kiss him seeing him made me feel better.

"Something I had never felt before."

He made my heart race.

"Can I come in". He asked. I nodded I move a little to the Side so he could in..

I closed the door and turned to him.

"So how are you" he asked.

"Really." I asked

"Sorry " he said..  

He sat down on the Couch. I sat down across from him.

"Come here ". He said 

I looked at him confused. " just come here " 

His words made my heart speed up. (I had broken up with Mike just a week ago.) we did file a police Report. On Mike..  coming to find out he left the state...

"I got on my knees and grab his face in my hands. " 

Chapter note : Enjoy leave your comments and vote..