Characters

PUBLISHED: JUNE 5, 2015
STORY END: JUNE 15 2016

SYNOPSIS

STACEY VOUGHN Cold-Hot-Headed-Bitch who rule the world,Everything about her is perfect from her studies,Businesses,Personality and Dress Code. Everything around her is perfect until She met SHAN MORRISSEY the Mr. Cold and Arrogant who shout to her face that she is his long lost Fiancee.

ATHENA PIPER Mean Princess who rule the Spy Agents,Everything is perfect until she met the most Childish-Over-Kulit ERLI COLLIER and shout to the whole campus that he's still into her.

MEGAN BELOV Lovely Princess who rule the field under VOUGHN MAFIA,Everything around her is definately Perfect from her armos,guns and bullets until She met CLYDE  CLAYTON the first ever man who bully the bully Princess and told her that she is the love of his life.

THALIA STONE Mysterious Princess who ruled the bombs and UnderGround's Society,Everything is Okay...Perfect,Her peaceful life became Noisy,Annoying because of CYD PRESCOTT the first ever man who had the guts to spy and stalk to her,the first ever man who annoyed her and call her 'BABE' for Crist Sake She's not a f ucking Pig.

ALYANNA KINCAID Ultimate Princess who can do everything about Tracking and Hacking,She's perfectly good in this kind of stuff until RIZ ELIZALDE came to her life the most Heartless person she knew aside from Stacey,the first person who snob and rolled his eyes to her,For f ucking sake he is a freaking MAN.

FIONA BALOGH Casanova Princess who rule the field and Boxing Ring,Everything is Perfect Until KERR MONTREAL came to her place and asked her to fight and match with him. And who she is to declined the match? The question is can she really fight to the first ever man who took her Virginity Five Years ago? The reason why she became a Casanova?

ASHANTY VALENTINE Goddess Princess The Only Princess who can manipulate the Other Princesses'...She is the Mind and Heart of VOUGHN MAFIA,Everything is According to her plans until XAVIER MORRISSEY came and annoyed the hell out of her,The first ever man who asked to be her friend,The first ever man who talked to her and asked her for a 'DATE'.

RAIN WHIDDON Snob Princess who has a Mind and Heart like Einstein,Like Stacey she's born to be perfect...Everything about her is Perfect Until THUNDER HOOPER came to her place and told her that he will f ucking love her until the last minute of his Life. The Question is could she believe the first ever man who had the same IQ as her?

Battle of the Mafias & Gangsters
(MPWL BOOK 1) (REVISED VERSION)

#L