"You've got a little something on your face," she giggled. 

He smirked," Who's fault is that?"

"Yours," she answered.

His brow jutted upward in challenge. He was very well aware of the teasing game, if he weren't already wearing a crown. He scooted backwards on the bed, beckoning Dionne closer. She crawled into his lap, and repossessed his neck, coaxing more sighs out of him. Thomas' hand snaked between them, and grabbed at his cock. His cheeks were on fire now, as he stroked himself til he was insatiably hard. Dionne took notice his now standing length. As soon as she stopped, Thomas stole her lips in another round of heated kissing. He let his hands rove her body, leaving Dionne breathless under his loving caress. A husky moan emitted from his lips when she'd found his length standing between them.

"Dionne...I- hah,"

"I told you I wanted control tonight," she crooned in his ear.

Her words barely registered as she gripped him and jerked faster. At this point, his pants were coming out as moans, and he held onto the sheets at either side. 

"Hah ah, sto...I'm cumming," he moaned.

Just as he'd said that, she stopped. He let out a grunt of frustration and slumped over, trying to catch his breath. She eyes his carefully, rubbing her hands over his chest. He suddenly straightened, causing her to scoot back a little. Though she wasn't through teasing him yet. She crawled over him, and knelt, raising her ass high in the air for him to gaze at. 

"What? Is it my turn now?" he asked, rubbing her hips.

"You're a big boy, Thomas. I think you can handle it,"  

With a new found motivation, Thomas settled behind her, slipping his hands over her bustier and unbuttoning it. The cloth fell away, displaying her fair back for him to kiss. She flinched at first then relaxed, raising her ass higher. He pulled her underwear aside and pushed his finger in. Instantly, she clenched around him, and she bit her lip to keep from screaming.

"Didn't expect it back here, huh," he teased in her ear," You like it?"

By the time he'd asked, she was already a mess in heat. Her clit throbbed a little from being disregarded for so long. She laid her head on her arm, and rubbed her moist entrance. Thomas continued to tease and wiggle his finger inside her asshole, and watched her play with herself at the expense of him purposely leaving that alone. It'd been a while since they'd done anything different like this, and neither one could protest at this point. Thomas pulled his fingers out, making Dionne shiver from emptiness. 

"Think you're ready," Thomas muttered to himself as he eased inside. 

Her nails dug into the bed post as she felt herself stretch to accommodate his size. He slid deeply inside, waiting a few moments before beginning to thrust. With Dionne's mouth already open from crying out so loudly, he easily slipped a finger in her mouth. Instinctively, Dionne took his fingers into her mouth, suckling shamefully and loudly, allowing some spit to dribble from the corner of her mouth. He quickened his thrusts, hitting a spot that caused her to bite. He removed her fingers, and slowed down. Dionne peeked over her shoulder, giving him her most innocent faces.

"So you like that spot," he observed.  

Still inside her, Thomas pushed his finger into her vagina. Her breath hitched. Being filled in two places simultaneously was almost unbearable. 

"Thomas... it hurts.. ah!" 

"Mm, don't sound like it to me," he replied, in a low tone," It was here, right?"

  He jerked his finger upward, pressing her sweet spot. At the sound of her scream, Thomas pulled out out of her ass, and spread her opening wide, aiming for her vagina. He leaned over to hold her from behind. He pressed into her once again, feeling her walls tighten around him, and his hands curve over stomach up to her breasts. As he teased her, his thrusts quickened, as he felt his high approaching quickly.

"Thomas! I- ah!"

Thomas kissed her shoulder," I love you,"

  Just as those words rasped into the atmosphere, Dionne caught her climax. Thomas came a few thrusts after, panting and quivering from the sheer of fresh sweet cooling his skin. Once Thomas pulled out, the two crumpled next to each other, still panting from the affects of sex.

"Tha- That's some control you got there," he sighed.

Dionne shot him a look, then rolled on top of his chest.

"Do you like my hair?" she asked into her arm.

He stroked her smooth locks and smiled.

"It's different, yes. But as long as it's you, it will always be beautiful,"

  With that said the couple drifted off into sweet slumber.