-1-

Livs pov
I look out the window,Raindrops banging against the foggy window.Arden taps is the side of her wheelchair,And held a book in the other hand.She whimpered softly but I heard her."Is something wrong?"I ask,placing  my backpack on my shoulder."I'm scared"She says,Putting her book down."You?Scared?"I think."Why are you scared"I say,Putting my bag on the chair that is in front of me."Well I ask my mom if I could start horse back riding,and she said yes but now I'm scared"She says."this thing come off in 1 weeks,I'll be back to training,Of course I'll be scared too"I say."Yea,But u have done that for so long,This is new to me"She says twisting her black,Culry hair."oh"I say softly."our time is up"She says and rolls over to me."Bye liv"She says hugging me.I hug back and say,"Bye".She rolls out of the cold library.I reach for my crutches and I hobble to the door.I walk to my moms coffee shop,And hop onto a couch."Hey sweetie"My mom says,Tucking her orange hair behind her ears."Hey"I sadly say."Is something wrong"She asks,Walking over."Arden is scared about starting horseback riding,And I wanna go to cheer her on"I say,As she pulls my Blondle hair back."I can drop u off"She says with a smile."Thx mom"I say and hug her.
Look who is here!Meee!I just filmed a video for my YouTube and hope it's gonna post!