Monsieur Noir (Sir Black)

Disclaimer: I do not own hetalia nor the song that this was based of, which by the way please check it out! It's called Mademoiselle Noir! I was heavily inspired by this song and I can't deny that I'm addicted to it ^^)/ Also I noticed I tend to pick on France a lot in fanfictions like these.. I'm sorry my poor bean ^^

Enjoy!

***

Character: France
Song: Mademoiselle Noir

***

The sun hadn't shone that day, it would rarely ever stick it's head out of the clouds that it rested behind. However, Arthur believed that this was the perfect time to go out hunting. If he was able to collect enough food today then he was sure that the other members of his village would love him for the rest of their lives. Then again, the woods seemed barren wherever he was.

Walking through the bushes, he came across an old tower. The tower itself was barren, the bricks holding it up seemed to be breaking underneath the ground that it was built upon. Weeds had made its way up the side and the cracks were beginning to house creatures that didn't seem to often take habitat within the forest itself.

Where was he?

It was almost like a book that he had once read, about a young woman who had elegant and long blond hair. However, the book had often explained that she was a horrible monster.

Listening softly he heard a voice that sounded different, it was terrifying even. Arthur lifted his head up and saw this young man, a pitiful man with pale skin that didn't even seem to have been graced by the sunlight. His hair, blond and long that reached further down the tower than he could have hoped.

Glancing downwards, this strange man's blue eyes scanned Arthur's features. And almost as if a ray of hope had opened up within this youth's life, this strange and peculiar being began to speak.

"Moi je m'appelle monsieur noir
Et comme vous pouvez le voir
Je ne souris, ni ris, ni vis."

And that's all he had said.

The strange language startled Arthur. He was certain that this man was a demon, his language was not English, he wasn't from his tiny village. The words that had dripped from his mouth toppled with his ghastly appearance could only prove one thing. This man was a creature from hell.

Arthur so scared he could only run away, pushing past the feeling of being killed the Englishman found himself running back towards his village. The forest would prove the most long winded task, Arthur not being able to find his footing quick enough. He had tripped multiple times; gathering his fair share of scratches and bruises along the way.

It was nightfall before he had reached the small village.

Arthur had rushed into the closest home. Inside lived a small family of three that had known Arthur well. With his hands pressed on his knees the family was in shock, they hadn't expected Arthur to barge in like that.

"Arthur how did-"

The breadwinner of the household was interrupted by Arthur coughing out a small cry.

"I just saw a man with the longest blond hair! And I think he's a living corpse." The blond Englishman was met with started gasps and cries.

By the end of the hour the whole town had been informed.

***

The townspeople, so scared, took their guns and their swords. Rushing to the tower with the madness and fear in their heart, expected to meet a monster untold; one that would match the appearance of a demon from hell.

They met the broken tower once more. Their swords raised and torches within their hands. Arthur had led the way, and the pale male within the tower had made his way towards the only opening with a serious face.

Once more he decided to speak the language that had so frightened Arthur in the past.

"Moi je m'appelle monsieur noir
Et comme vous pouvez le voir.
Je ne souris, ni ris, ni vis."

The people were terrified at his words. They had never heard a language like it before. With his darkened eyes and his lifeless smile, they could only decide that he was speaking the devil's tongue.

The man at the tower could not understand their disbelief, he stared at them, his hair draped over his side and slowly fluttering down near the dirty ground that the tower had been built upon. His home for the entirety of his life.

"He is obviously a demon!" A woman had shouted, recognising the language was similar to words that the devil himself had spoken, though was that just a lie?

Arthur glanced over at the long hair that had landed and was being dirtied by the soil on the ground. How hair could grow so long was beyond him, he had supposed that demons had that power.

"We should burn his hair!" Arthur had suggested. "If we burn his hair he should be burnt too. Then he'll return to hell himself." The blond had suggested, holding up the long hair of this supposed demon. The other glancing down from his tower with a confused glare.

Grabbing a lit torch one of the other townspeople had set his hair ablaze. The blond locks catching fire almost instantly. Arthur's eyes widened as he saw the shock on the demon's face. His blue eyes trying desperately to glance away from the flames that had caught on the end of his hair.

Arthur began to move back, his eyes widened in sync with the other's as the village people cheered on in a fit of pure rejoice as they had found a solution to the demon. His mind recalling the tale that his mother had told him all those years ago.

The man was no demon, he was a lonely soul. Just like in the book Arthur had once read. Still waiting for his saviour while his hair was on fire. Then one last time he said:

"Moi je m'appelle monsieur noir

My name is Mr Black.

Et comme vous pouvez le voir.

And as you can see.

Je ne souris, ni ris, ni vis.

I don't smile, nor laugh, nor live."

And that's all he had said.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 28, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Monsieur Noir. || Hetalia || FrUK || Oneshot जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें