Undestined Love (An American Horror Story FF)

“Mom, you don’t understand, I don’t WANT to move!” I said as my dad was driving and my mom was trying to convince me to cheer up.

“Stacy, darling, please don’t yell. We needed to move from that house. Too many things have happened there, with all the robberies and murders around the neighborhood, it’s not safe for you. Please understand.” She said calmly.

“But mom, I had a life in Virginia! I had best friends and people who loved me!” I cried out.

          My dad let out a loud sigh. My mom looked at my dad as she nodded.

“Baby, we love you. You have such a nice personality and you’re so beautiful. I’m sure you will make friends here in Los Angeles.” She said.

I sighed and hit my head against the window. I guess my it isn’t my mother and father’s fault we had to move. Maybe this could be a good thing?

“We’re here!” my dad exclaimed loudly.

I looked out the window and saw the house. I had never actually seen it, but my mom and dad had already had everything moved in and ready to go. I stayed over my aunt’s house so they can move everything. I guess Virginia was pretty bad.

“Wow.” Was the only thing that escaped my lips?

The house looked like something out a fantasy book, and someone brought it too life. You can literally feel the eerie behind it.

“Stacy, you room is the one upstairs. Everything is all set there. It’s getting a little late. I’ll make dinner and we can go to sleep.”

I nodded at my mother as I walked inside the house. As I opened the door, a sudden gust of wind was blown too my face and I felt the chills take over all my body. I explored the whole house, from the kitchen, to the attic. It was a pretty big house, I could easily get lost.

I walked downstairs, and went to the living room. My dad sat there was he was reading a book.

“Are you going to open up a therapy room here?” I asked.

My dad was a therapist, and he usually always had his work at home, he thought it would benefit from his entire client. He was always serious about his job.

“Yes, are you ok with is Stacy?” he asked as he looked up from the book with worried eyes.

“Yes dad. Just wondering is all.” I responded. I headed back to see my room, when I pass a door I haven’t seen before. Strange, it wasn’t there before.

I opened the door, and looked inside. There was stairs leading down to the room. The basement. It was pretty dark, so I took out my iPhone and shined it so I can see. It was like no one ever came inside here. I walk down the steps, when suddenly, the door closed. I let out a small yelp and continued down stairs. There were shelves full of things I couldn’t really make out, and I walked around the room. The room was pretty creepy, period.

“Leave.” A soft whisper said.

I looked around and flashed my iPhone around the room.

“W-who’s there?” I asked.

“Get out.” The whisper said.

I started to get a bit scared and looked around. Stacy Alexandria Walker, you are imaging things.

I kept walking around, and my iPhone died.

“Shit!” I cried out. How am I supposed to see now?!

“Your gonna die here.” Said a soft voice.

I turned around and saw a girl, she was wearing a white dress that covered her sleeves and stopped at her knees. She had down-syndrome, and she smiled at me.