Chapter 1

The song has nothing to do with this I'm just recommending it. The song about is called Control by Halsey.

Y/N POV

You were finishing up watching Tyler Oakley's recent YouTube video when you see in the recommendations of YouTubers and you see a face that looks familiar. You read the YouTubers name. AmazingPhil. 'Was it who I thought it was'? I thought to myself. 'Was it actually the Phil I went to school with and fell in love with and pretty much broke my heart'? I thought even more. As I thought the last part I clenched my fists.

I pressed on the video and watched it. 'Yep that is the Phil I know and hate'? I thought. But there was still a little bit of me that loved him. I mean look at him. It's hard to hate him but I had the perfect reason that anyone would hate someone for. I slammed my laptop shut and put my face into the pillow, sobbing a little bit.

First Day Of Kindergarten

I walked into the classroom. I was so nervous. It was my first day here and I didn't want to have no friends. "Hi! I'm Phil. What's your name?" A boy with big blue eyes asked. I examined him more closely. He had ginger hair, an average height, big blue eyes, and an accent.

"I'm Y/N. But you can call me Mini." I said smiling

"Nice to meet you Mini. I think we're going to be best friends." He said smiling. I blushed. "I think we are too." I said

"Want to sit next to me?" Phil asked. "Sure." I said.

Time Skip

"YAY PLAY TIME!" I said cheerfully and dragged Phil to the swings. "Phil push me!" I said happily. He nodded and started to push me. "I'm going so high." I said and then jumped off the swing. "Oof!" I grunted.

Phil ran over to me. "Are you okay? That was a really cool trick." He said worried. "I'm fine." I said smiling. We parted our own ways and I played with the girls and he went to play with the boys.

Time Skip

It was the end of the day and I had made many friends. Phil was my friend, Lilly, Asia, Kayla, Bethany, and Julia. They are all so nice to me and I hope I stay friends with them forever.

First Day Of 3rd Grade

I walked into my homeroom and saw Phil. I ran up to him and hugged him. He pushed me off. I was starting to like Phil now. But he was just starting to get annoyed. "Mini! You have to stop doing that." He growled. "I'm sorry I didn't think you would act like that." I said. I was going to cry but I shook it off.

"So how was your summer?" I asked him. "It was fine. My family and I went on vacation to Germany. It was really fun there." He said happily. "Oh. I went to Australia and held a Koala. It was really fluffy and cute." I said. "You did?! Lucky! I've always wanted to hold a koala." He said. The teacher came in and class started.

Time Skip

It was time for recess and we all went outside. I wanted to be with Phil but I knew he was going to be with his friends so I went to mine. My friend were always just talking about how cute Matthew, Jacob, and Marco were. "Y/N. Who do you like?" My friend Lisa asked. I didn't want to tell her I like Phil so I just said "I don't like anyone here." "Oh really?" My friend Ally said. "Yeah." I answered back.

"What about Phil?" Ally asked. I froze. "We know you like him. Don't lie to us." She said. "Okay I do but please don't tell him that. He's already being spaced out from me." I begged. "Okay we won't we promise." They all said.

Time Skip

It was the end of the day and Phil and I live really close to each other so we walked home together. I ran over to walk with him but he stepped a little farther away. 'Was he trying to get away from me?' I thought.

"So how was your day?" I asked him. "Why do you need to know?" He spat at me.

"I-I was just asking." I said hurt. "Well you don't need to know everything about me. Stop being so clingy." He said annoyed.

"Excuse me? I only was being polite. I'm not clingy. So bye." I ran home in tears. "Mini wai-" I heard before I slammed the door. 'This is going to be an awful year.' I thought.

End of Flashback

"I HATE YOU PHILIP MICHAEL LESTER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

{NEW STORY!!! I LIKE THIS ONE A LOT SO FAR! There will be more flashbacks it's just I'm really tired. I actually got the story plot to this by me having a dream about dating Dan when I was a kid. But since I have a Dan fanfic going on right now and I haven't done a Phil one that I should do this. Well I hope you like this story so far and I'll see you in the next chapter. PEACE!} Adri