Chapter 3

3rd Person's POV

After the couple left, the room became unbelievably silent.

"I smell trouble."

"Do you think Aiba-sama likes Kirisaki-san?"

"Is that really our concern though?"

"But don't you think it's romantic how Ichijo said all of that?"

"I think a love triangle is forming."

"Aiba-kun and Kirisaki-san would make a cute couple."

"I'm still on team Ichijo."

Onodera was hurt. Actually, hurt would be an understatement. She felt shattered. She knew everything was fake between Chitoge and Raku, and what happened and everything said earlier was most probably all for the sake of keeping the act going, but....

At the end of the day, she makes everything okay! She's my girlfriend, and I'm more than proud to announce it!

The brunette frantically shook her head, trying to get rid of the thought. He looked and sounded so sincere about it, she almost believed him. But then again, maybe he did mean what he said. After all, Chitoge was an amazing girl like Raku said, rich, smart, friendly, and not to mention jaw-droppingly gorgeous. How could someone not fall for that? From what she saw earlier, it was apparent that Aiba has feelings for the biracial blonde, but then again, Tsugumi was the same when it came to Chitoge. Maybe it was just something all their gang members had in common: a frightening amount of protectiveness when it came to their heir.

Her eyes went to the door where the couple exited, and wondered what the two were talking about before a sudden stab of pain hit her along with the realization that he was probably confessing to the blonde!

After all, his bold announcement was more or less a confession already, though only a handful of them knew that.

She had to fight the tears that she could feel were starting to fill her eyes.

No. No, no, no. Don't over think, Kosaki. If Ichijo-kun has started to grow feelings towards Chitoge-chan, he might have at least told Maiko.

She looked over to the light-haired male only to see him teasing her bestfriend. Fighting a giggle, she wondered how much the guy actually knew. He didn't seem like the type to blab, and she didn't want to appear nosy by asking. After all, whatever's going on with Raku and Chitoge was none of her business.

But no! She knew that it would always be her business. She was inlove with him for crying out loud, and as much as she didn't want it to, it would always be her business as long as she still had feelings for him.

xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meanwhile, Chitoge was impatiently waiting for her fake boyfriend to start talking.

"Ne, bean sprout," she started, sounding annoyed. "You dragged me up here so we could talk, now start talking. I don't have all day, you know."

Raku looked at her, trying to find a way to arrange his words that wouldn't make him sound jealous or nosy or creepy. He received a glare, and he knew that he should start talking soon.