01

Shawn's POV

*beep* *beep*

I turned off my alarm and got up. It's Monday.

I took a shower and got dressed. I put on my Calvin Klein, skinny jeans, a black shirt, and my black leather jacket. I put on my black Vans and grabbed my backpack and my soccer bag. I headed downstairs to eat breakfast. My sister, Aaliyah, is sitting at the table eating pancakes.

"Good morning Shawn" My mom said happily.

"Morning mom" I said, sitting at the table.

"How many pancakes?" She asked me.

"3 please" I said. I looked over at my sister and she was eating.

"Here you go Shawn" my mom said. She handed me the plate and I ate. I finished eating my pancakes and I checked my phone to see what time it is. It's 7:30. It takes 15 minutes to get to school so we're good.

"Ready Aaliyah?" I asked her.

"Yeah" She said, grabbing her backpack.

"Bye mom" I said.

"Bye mom" Aaliyah said.

"Bye! Have a good day! Love you" My mom yelled. I took out my car keys and unlocked my jeep. We got in my jeep and I drove to school.

"Do you have soccer practice after school?" Aaliyah asked me.

"Yeah for 2 hours" I said.

"Season doesn't start till one more month" She said.

"I know but coach wants us to be ready when season starts" I said.

"I hate how it's a winter sport because it's cold outside" She said.

"But you like to watch me play" I said.

"Totally. I only go to watch Aaron" She said. We were at a red light and I turned to face her. She had the biggest smile.

"You've been saying that since last year" I said, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Because it's true" She said with a smirk. The light turned green and we arrived at school. I parked in my usual parking spot. We got out and I saw Hannah coming out of Aaron's car.

"Looks it's Hannah" I said with a smirk.

"Really Shawn?" She said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You want to sleep with her too? I mean can't you just leave her alone? You have other girls that are willing to sleep with you. Leave her alone" She said rolling her eyes.

"But she's hot" I said. It's true, she's hot.

"And you just like to play around with girls feelings" She said and punched my arm.

"We have 10 minutes till school starts so let's go" I said, grabbing my backpack and soccer bag. We went our separate ways. I went to the boys locker room and opened up my locker. I heard someone open a locker and it was Aaron. I don't really talk to Aaron even though we're on the same soccer team. We made eye contact and looked away. He left. I closed my locker and left to my regular locker to get my APUSH book. (AP US History). You're probably thinking. AP?! Well in order to stay on a sport you have to have to keep your grades up and I happen to have one AP class. All my other classes are regular.

The bell rang and everyone started walking to their classes. I saw Aaron and Hannah walking to history. They're in my history class. I walked in and saw Aaron and Hannah sitting next to each other towards the front. I saw my best friends Matt and Brian sitting in the back.

Perfectly Wrong For You (Shawn Mendes Fan Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें