"The worlds are at chaos!"

2p World:

"Lutz, get-a your German ass over here!" yelled Luciano. "I found-a something!"

"Vhat is it?" Lutz said, walking over.

"A whole or something-a."

"Vhat does it do?"

"I don't-a know! Stick-a your penis in it!"

Lutz sticks his hand inside, moving his hand around.

Feliciano's faint voice is heard by both the 2ps.

"Aaah! You want a tomato? Here's a tomato from the tomato fairy!"

Feliciano puts a tomato in Lutz's hand.

"I zink it's a portal to a tomato fairy?" Lutz said.

Luciano looks puzzled.
"You idiot! It's a stupid Italian! Not a damned tomato fairy!"

Luciano lunges forward, shoving his whole torso in the portal pulling Feliciano into the 2p world, along with Ludwing clinging on to Feliciano's ankle.

"Weeee!" Feliciano says cheerfully as he's pulled into the 2p world, crushing Luciano's body, earning a grunt of pain.

"Let's-a do that again!" Feliciano says.

"Vhere the hell are ve?!" Ludwig says.

"Get-a the hell off me, bastardo!" Luciano exclaims angrily.

Feliciano gets off him slowly.

"Tell me vhere ve are!" Ludwig says, marching up to Luciano as soon as he stands.

"Lutz, you know what-a to do."

Lutz takes both his fists and knocks the two 1ps out.

"I see a flying meat-a balls!" Feliciano says, falling over on the ground, unconscious.

Meanwhile in the 1p world:

As Alfred left to go get the rest of the 1ps, Arthur paced back and forth worridly. "This can't be happening!" he said in frustration. "The worlds are at chaos!" Arthur continues as a shakily pours himself another cup of tea.

"Yo, I'm back with the rest of the 1ps. I couldn't find Lutwig or Feliciano anywhere though. They sorta oddly disappeared," Alfred said scratching the back of his neck.

"Uh...Excuse me?" Matthew says shyly. "What's going on?"

"W-well you see mates..." Arthur starts hesitantly. "Alfred opened a portal to the 2p world and possibly another as well, since the portal accordingly spreads by splitting into three separate black holes, I'm assuming Ludwig and Feliciano found the second."

"Where are these back holes?" Ivan asks.

"I don't know... I truly don't know, but wherever they are, they're definitely gonna get a taste of the 2p world..." Arthur says in dismay.

"And the worlds will be in complete chaos..."