I sat up and sighed, "Vic, touring is really hard stuff to work with-"

"But we can work around it! Look at Kellin, he has a kid and he hasn't missed very much of Copeland's life. He saw her first steps, heard her first words, and he still works."

"But Katelynne also works at home and can take care of Cope and work at the same time, I don't." I told him. He pulled me back into his chest and played with my hands,

"Let's worry about this more when we get married, hm?"

"Who said we were getting married!?" I laughed. Vic smiled and dug his hands into the sides of my stomach, tickling me. "Vic stop!" I yelled, laughing uncontrollably and trying to get away from his grasp.

"Katie I'll save you!" Jaime screamed as he ran into the room, picking me up and running out. He threw me down on the ground and we both laid on the grass laughing.

"Thanks Jaim, needed that." I said, fist bumping him. "No prob Bob, let's go back inside and order pizza to celebrate." He suggested, helping me up and heading back inside.

********************

"Vic.." I moaned. He smiled, "Are you okay?"

"Yes please just...god.." I moaned. He smiled and finished his job on me.

"CAN YOU GUYS KEEP IT DOWN PLEASE K THANKS!" Jaime screamed from downstairs. I blushed and threw my hands over my face, "Oh my god.."

"It's fine. I thought you would be used to it by now." Vic laughed. I blushed even harder, "Shut up." I demanded, shutting him up with a kiss. He laid down next to me and I laid my head on his chest. I shook my head and laughed,

"What?"

"I was just remembering when Jaime walked in on me straddling you and that had to be one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to me." I said, shoving my face in my hands again. Vic laughed,

"I remember that! Or the time that we were in the shower and Mike-"

"Uh yeah what the fuck was up with that!?"

"Hey he's my brother and band member AND one of my best friends! Guys are just as close as girls are I'm sure one of the girls would just walk into the bathroom to get something and you wouldn't freak out." he pointed out. I shrugged, "I guess you're right."

"Damn straight I'm right." He sassed. I rolled my eyes, "Okay Mr. Right whatever you say."

"Just Mr. Right for you babe." he winked, pecking me lightly. I chuckled, "That was actually pretty good."

"I try."

My phone beeped for almost the hundredth time, causing me to look again and see it was another cluster of Instagram notifications.

"Why is it going off for Instagram?" he asked me. "My new update made it that if you have over like a certain amount of notifications of likes or whatever then it goes off to show you. It's the most annoying thing." I puffed.

"Those names sure have a lot of PTV in them." Vic laughed as he looked through all the likes. I nodded, "Your fans love to spam me with likes, sweet but irritating with the new update or I wouldn't care. They all comment too, nice or not it's still sweet to me." I told him as he looked through my pictures.

He smiled, "They all really love you." he told me. I gave him a look, "Not nearly all of them like me."

"Fans always ask how you're doing you know, ask if were still together. They comment on my pictures of you and tell me how pretty you are and how good we are together. The rest don't matter, only the positives do." he explained. I blushed,

"Do they really?"

"Of course, and who could blame them-" he asked, picking up my old Polaroid and snapping a picture of me "You're gorgeous."

*********************

"You have all your passports, carry-ons, everything to go?" I asked the guys. A roar of yeses filed the airport in our area. "Alright let's get going." I told them, following Mike and Tony to board the plane. Vic grabbed my hand in his and intwined our fingers together. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we waited in line for our turn to board.

"I've never been so far from home before." I told Vic. He smiled, "Excited or nervous?" he asked. I gave him a look,

"Both." we chucked in unison. "Where's the other bands?" I asked Vic. "Bring Me are already in the Australia from their last tour, A Day to Remember are coming from Florida and letlive. are with us." he explained. "Hi Katie!!" Jason yelled from back of us. I laughing and waved back, soon turning back around to hand the flight attendant my pass and following Vic to the plane.

When we got onto the plane, we all tried to make ourselves as comfortable as possible. "Try to get some rest, it'll be a long flight." Tony told me. I nodded, leaning my head back and trying to fall asleep as we took off.