I love it (sort of an introduction)

I sighed as I slipped my card across the table and into the pile. "Boys I have the most points here, we might as well put this to an end." I said smiling, and putting my hands behind my head. But as I gazed contently over the new losers. I can't help but wonder if they're letting me win.

Ah who cares, at least I win!

"Mistah J!!!" I hear from behind me, snapping me out of my trance. I know that voice all too well and quite frankly, I don't want to hear it.

I grumble as two arms slide around me, pulling me in for a tight hug.

"haaaaaaarley baby?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

"Yes mistah J?" She chirped happily, pulling away.

"Do you know what I said about daddy's play time?" I hissed.

"Um....ta not bother ya?" She replied happily, but unsurely.

"Uh huh, and what are you doing?"

"B-but mr j, I just wanted ta see ya that's all! I haven't seen ya all day!" She whined hastily, trying to spill her words quickly.

I stood up and raised my hand with the most force I could muster and came down, sending a loud smack echoing throughout the large room.

The anger that I get towards her always feels so good coming out in loud smacks, followed by a girlish gasp that I oh-so-love.

After my field of vision isn't blurred with red, I see that she is huddled over, holding the side of her face desperately, as if that would help.

Finally, I soften up.

"Harley baby, why do you make me do this to you?" I said rushing to her side and cupping her good cheek.

"I-I'm so sorry puddin!" She whimpered, fighting her tears.

"when you act like an annoying little brat, daddy punishes you. It's just the way it is!" I cooed, running my fingers through one of her pigtails.

Her lip started trembling, she bit her lip so I couldn't see her. She hated when I saw her at her weakest. But I saw it. I always see it. And something, somewhere tells me to hold her and never let her go. But that's not what I am. It's not what I do. And I sure as hell not gonna let her know I'm weak too.

"Now. Daddy is just finishing up this game. Why don't you run along now." I said turning back to the table and graciously taking a seat.

"Where were we?" I said grinning at the group of boys.

"You won, sir."

I gulped. "Oh right. I won." I said looking down at the table. "I always win..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So, this was like, an intro to what this story is gonna be about, that's why it's so quick.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••