Chapter 2-The Aftermath

Tyler Pov.
Last Night was amazing and confusing all at once, It started out as an innocent kiss and warped into a passionate make out session that I wasn't prepared for I have to call someone and ask their opinion I would call Korey but he doesn't know Connor that well, I know I'm going to call Troye I hope it isn't to late over there.
Troye Pov.
Hmm... I'm finally home from Tour I don't know what to do I should make a YouTube video about Tour if I can just remember where my Camera is. At that moment my phone Rung it's Tyler I wonder why he's calling so early it's 6:00 PM here so it must be 6:00 Am over there I hope everything's okay.
AN: Australia time is 12:00 hours Difference... FUN FACT
I answer the phone and Tyler sounds a bit flustered, Tyler calm down I can't understand you when you speak all fast and uncoordinated.
Tyler explained what exactly happened last night and I'm in shocked I knew that Connor had a crush on Tyler but after a year I didn't think he would actually do anything about it.
What should I do Troye I don't want to pursue him and make him feel awkward about it but I have to know something anything about why he ran afterward I need help.
Tyler it's pretty simple Connor is still your friend so just ask him to come back over and talk and try not to be  seductive in anyway or you might do things that y'all will regret later.
Okay Troye thanks for always being there for me when I need it now can I help you out with something?
Sure Tyler?
Record a video before your fans murder you if you can't find your camera it's usually in the closet with all your boots and nail polish.
Thanks Tyler
Anytime Babe.... Bye
Connor Pov.
The images keep flashing in my head as I wake up with a massive hangover yes I know I shouldn't try to drink away my problems but after last night was there an alternative I think not, I made the biggest mistake of my life I don't understand why I couldn't keep it together it was just a kiss, who am I kidding it was more than that the moment our lips touched it was magical and then I fucked up by not keeping it in my Pants.
I look over and the time Reads 1:00 Pm I check my phone and see I have a 2 missed calls there from Tyler I don't know what to do should I call him back or ignore him. As I pick up my phone I get 2 Texts one's from Troye and the Other ones Tyler I read Troye's first it says "Connor I need you to talk to Tyler he said your not picking up and he wants to make sure your okay" I Text back I'm fine and that's it
I then read Tyler's "Connor I understand if you don't want to talk about last night but you have to come get your Camera at Least" I look at the Text and decided to just to face the music I text Tyler I'll be there in a little bit I have to get ready and I would love to talk. I soon get Up and start to take a shower.
Tyler Pov.
My phone buzzes and I see it's a message from Con, he's on his way I need to get dressed I take off anything that might be to seductive so I put on a pair of my Baggiest Sweatpants and a Trxye Sweater and just Wait. A few Minutes I hear the door bell ring. When I open the door Connor was standing there with his hair in a Perfect quiff a Pair of Black Skinnys that Hugged his body in all the right ways and..
Tyler, Tyler, TYLER
Sorry Con come in, we sat on the couch for a while with a hint of awkward silence  neither one of us trying to break the Tension after a few more seconds I decide to break the silence, Hey Con I put your camera over there your memory card and stuff is still inside he thanked me, so about last night um.. I just need answers that's kinda all I want if you don't want to provide answers I understand.
Tyler I said I would love to talk and I knew this would be the topic of discussion so ask away.
Okay just why, why did you get so physical during the kiss it is because you have a crush on me or something. In that moment Connor tensed up and then looked at me, that was it Connor Freaking Franta had a Crush on me I can't believe it I scooted closer to Connor and Picked his head up and faced it toward mines our Mouths Inches Away like last night. Connor just Say it, Ty-Tyler I Like you and I have for a Whole Year I was just to afraid to tell you so when we kissed it was the thing I have dreamed of... In the Middle of his Rant I closed the Gap between me and Connor and as soon as our lips Touched it's was Fireworks, I Think I'm In Love.