Chapter 9: MOVIES!!

Your PoV

Me and Lloyd walked down the hill back to Steep Wisdom. We decided to watch a movie or two with the others.

When we got back I followed Lloyd to the living room and he opened a door which lead to a tiny room with CDs and DVDs in. He took me over to the DVDs and I got on my knees looking through the collection of Disney's. I found Wreck-It-Ralph and got it out and then I could see a shelf above The Incredibles and I got that too.

"Is that it?" Lloyd asked and I replied,

"No, we are definitely getting that one." I pointed toward Kung Fu Panda 3 and he got it down since it was on a really high shelf. Good thing he was 4 inches taller than me.

"Let's go then." He said and we went to the living room.

He went to get the others while I put in Wreck-It-Ralph. (Ye, I spelt it wrong in the last chapter).

When it was in I heard the cushions on the sofa squish down. I stood up and turned around and I saw Jay with a huge bowl of popcorn and he was eager for the films. I giggled and grabbed the remote, turning on the TV. I sat down next to Lloyd. (Whilst you were putting on the TV everyone entered). Courtney sat down on the floor with Skylor. Nya was next to Jay and they were already snuggling (I ship them). Kai was on one of the chairs and Zane was with Cole sitting on beanbags. Wu was on the other chair and Misako was on another beanbag. Garmadon was on the last chair with some sweets of his own. (XD) I pressed play on the remote and Lloyd wrapped his arm round me. I looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back. I snuggled down in his embrace.

~Time Skip to the end of Kung Fu Panda3 (BEST FILM EVER)~

Everyone was asleep, but me and Lloyd were still awake on the verge on sleeping. I heard a soft snore and looked up to see Lloyd asleep. I faintly smiled before falling asleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, buy hay, it's done and you have more Lloyd X reader in this.

Well until next time my twiglets.

TTFN,
Gabby