The Start of Transer

My name is Klyer. One year ago, two men tried to rob me, so I got into a fight with them and killed them. The cops didn't believe me when I told them I was defending myself, so I was sent to jail. After about a month, these people came to talk to me. They said they had a job for me. They said they would help me escape, but I would be under their control. I liked their offer, so I agreed to the deal.

They broke me out, and took me to this secret place that they called Transer. They said it would be my new home. At the time I was so thankful. I was so glad until I saw them kill someone right in front of my eyes. I collapsed and cried my heart out.

The next day, they woke me up early. I meet one of the four leaders. His name was Aaron. He trained me all day and night so I could improve my fighting skills. After a few months, I learned how to fight, different languages, how to fly a plane, and many more things.

Later on, we finished training. One of the other leaders (Sara) sent me on my first mission. I had to kill a serial killer. I was so nervous to the point that I couldn't even hold the gun properly. I still continued the mission because if I hadn't they would've killed me. I used my spy skills, and I held a gun to the serial killers head.

Sara continued shouting "shoot" to me, but I just couldn't. Instead, I hit my gun against his head to knock him out. Sara was angry with me, and had told me that I failed my mission. Although, she still believed in me and wanted to give me one more chance.

It was the next day, and Nick (the new leader) woke me up, and told me that Sara wanted him to take me on a mission. He told me I had to tail this man, and find out where he was keeping his money. Since this mission didn't involve any killing, I did much better. I passed my mission, and Nick told me that I was going to go higher.

After the mission, I started talking to another agent (Adam). I asked him if the ever had to kill someone. He replied "yes, but it wasn't my decision". I didn't blame him because Transer wanted me to do the same thing. When I got into my room this new agent (Jessie) said "You're the first to ever fail a mission". I asked Adam if what she said was the truth, and he sadly nodded. He also told me that she gets on a lot of people's nerves, so I tried to not let her get to me.

Nick told me he wanted me to meet the last leader (Terry). Terry was the one who started Transer. He was the biggest leader out of all of them. We talked for a while and everything was going great until he said he wanted to fight me to test my fighting skills. We had three rounds.

The first round he didn't do very well so I assumed he wasn't trying. The second time he was going hard, and he won. The third time, we both fought our hardest, but I was in awe because I won. Everyones jaws dropped, and Terry said "Good work".
A few minutes later, we heard the alarms go off. I thought someone was trying to escape, but we later found out that someone was trying to come in. We saw a girl come in.

Her hands were up, and all of the body guards had the guns pointed at her. She simply said "I just want to join". Terry told all of the guards to put their guns down. They did as he said, and he took her into one of the rooms, and told her everything that they told me when I first came. I observed her behavior for a few days. Something about her was off. I believed that she was forced to join because she didn't act as if she wanted to be there.

I didn't tell any of this to Terry because be might get worries and kill her because he thinks she's a spy. I kept my mouth shut for a while, until one day I was tailing her. She went to this underground tunnel in Transer, that I didn't know existed. If you would keep going deeper and deeper you could escape. That's exactly what she did. I saw her escape, and run into someone's car. She acted as if she knew the person, because they acted calmly when she came in. They talked for about ten minutes. He then handed her something. I lip read what he said. He said "Make sure Klyer doesn't find this". I was wondering how he knew my name. He didn't look like anyone I knew.

She came running back, and I didn't want her to see me. I ran to my room, and pretended that I was asleep. The next morning, as soon as I woke up, I ran to Terry. I wanted to tell him about Lilow (the new girl), and how she left last night. I walked into Terry's room. He was talking with Lilow, and he told me to give him a minute.

I said yes, although I did want to know want they were talking about. I hid behind a wall, and listened to their conversation. Terry told Lilo to hand him trill. I wondered what trill was so I peeked, and I saw a silver triangle shaped thing. She told him to make sure I didn't get a hold of it.

By this time, I knew that Terry and Lillow were working together, and that she wasn't a real agent. I knew this since the beginning because Terry should've been shocked that she found this place. It's extremely hard to find, and to get inside of. I didn't tell Terry about Lillow, because then he would warn her that I was tailing her.

I continued tailing her for a week, but I didn't find out anything important. The only thing I found out was that the guy in the car was her brother (Tom).After about two weeks of tailing Lillow, I found out what trill was.

Trill was a file that contained everthing that contained everything that Transer did. I personally was okay with Transer, so I would have no reason to want trill. I stayed up half of the night waiting to see what Lillow would do next, but she didn't do anything. I got tired and fell asleep on the hallway floor.

Lillow found me and woke me up. I messed up big time. She woke me up. She aked me what I was doing there. I lied and told her I was training, and when I wanted to take a break I fell asleep. She knew I was lying, so later that night she called Terry saying, "I think Klyer's onto us".

                             -☆-