A Tag

I had another tag book but I think I deleted it lol.

Tagged by: LaughingOverLife

I'm a lazy shit so I screenshotted the rules.

1: I have really fucking long hair that I got trimmed recently and my mom got mad because they cut off too much

2: I bought two crochet hamsters at ConnectiCon and named them after Dan and Phil. Also I got a little octopus and his name is Dil.

3: I weigh the least in my family (and I have a little sister which is really sad.)

4: I used to make YouTube speedpaints and photoshop and stuff but it didn't last long and I deleted all but one video because they were pretty crap tbh and that was the only one I was proud of. Also my touchscreen laptop is broken.

5: I used to be in a program at my elementary school where you learned about space and shit for five years and then you got to be part of "the mission" (a simulated one) and the whole school watched it in the auditorium and shit. I was the flight surgeon and I learned how to take people's blood pressure but really I just made my classmates' arms red. It was called Young Astronauts and there was a news cast thing and shit but I looked terrible. Please don't try to find it.

That was my tag. Now you know more crap about me that is irrelevant. You're welcome.

I tag:

LaughingOverBooks

hopelessphantrash

myhowellslester

TrashyTheTrashCant

SweetLittlePhangirl

ctrling

interruptedbyfire

twentyonepeanuts

phan-fictions

fandomised

AngelPhilBean

Maaaaaaarge

phanphobia

Phils_Nipple

skeletonjishjosh

Sorry you were already tagged or you don't want to do it. I tagged random people so yeah. Idgaf if you do it or not.

~tbao

The cover is Lee Hongki if you wanted to know who the owner of that adorable face is.