Chapter 35: Promposals

Samara's POV
"Yay. Great. It's Monday again." I thought sarcastically to myself.

Deciding on something more comfortable since it's a Monday, I chose a sunflower crop top, some white overalls, and my pink Converse. After brushing my tousled hair, I threw it up into a half up-half down pony. Applying some light makeup, I decided I was ready for the day. Walking down the stairs was so brutally painful because I hated Monday's. Like any usual day, my brother and I ate some breakfast and then Jazmine came and picked me up for school. I hate school because everyday is always so repetitive! Well there was one thing different about today: today was the day when people started getting asked to Prom. Although today is supposed to be a happy day, I always hate it because every year I saw this happening, I imagined myself never finding a date to Prom. All the couples asking each other and guys asking girls made me feel so alone. As I was walking to my locker, I saw one guy carrying some flowers and a poster while asking a girl to the dance, which made me frown. Of course the girl said yes! Anyways, I happened to be walking past them when they decided to ask me to take their picture. Yay. Great. More fun. I grabbed his phone and snapped some pictures. One of them hugging excitedly, another of the girl faking being shocked again just to take the picture, and the last one of them kissing.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Examples of the pictures she took)"Thank you so much!" The girl exclaimed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Examples of the pictures she took)
"Thank you so much!" The girl exclaimed.

"Of course." I said and bit my lip jealously, and then walked away.

"Hey grumpy!" Spencer came rushing up behind me and slung his arm around my shoulder. I hate to admit it, but he looked really good today. He was wearing his usual flannel and khaki pants with black Vans look.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"It's just, I always hate this day because I feel like nobody will ask me to be their date and it just sucks." I said and stare down at the floor.

"Aw, I'm sure some nice guy will ask you." He stopped me by grabbing my wrist gently and said being supportive. Somewhere down in my gut, for some random reason, I couldn't help but to wish that when I put myself out there, he would've asked me to go with him, just as friends.

Surviving The Bad Boys(not edited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें