Chapter 1 - Never Forget My Rules

"Revlon this is... legit!" Devine Rayne, my friend, drawled as she looked at the barrel before her. 

"Right? It's fresh and all natural too. Our customers at Matt's party later are going to love it," I smirked before closing the barrel up. 

"We've never sold this before though," she added seeming hesitant. "I've heard it's easier to get caught when selling these kinds of stuff."

"Relax. Remember my business rules? Only the kids who won't tell attend parties with our service so that it's safe," I mused before ruffling her hair. 

"Leave it to the professional,"  I winked before taking my clothes off to change into the dress prepared on the bed. 

"Ugh at least give a warning?" she covered her eyes immediately, turning away. 

"Waste of time," I groaned as I snatched the dress up. 

It was simple black dress but eye-catching with openings that expose the sides of my hips and a rather elegant V-cut at the back. 

It fit my curves nicely and made me look good but honestly, it ain't my style. 

Oh, I forgot you barely know me.

I'm Revlon Osborn. And if it isn't obvious already I'm not exactly a goody-two-shoes kind of girl. You don't know me though so don't start judging. Don't waste your time.  All you need to know is that I'm a student at Velocity High School and that I'm just a student. Meaning, there are too many reasons as to why the teachers and principal there would be proud of having me at the school. Same goes for my parents at home. 

It's just hard for me to meet people's expectations. Because I don't care.

Anyways let's cut to the chase. 

Tonight was another of Matt Anderson's parties. Matt is one of those jocks at my school and he decided to throw another party over the weekend because ,well, I like to say he's a troubled boy who parties to get over problems.

When it comes to business we don't talk about these things. He lets me sell drugs at his party and follows my rules, I provide and I don't invade his and his huge circle of friends', my other customers, personal privacy and life. 

"Girl you look good! When did you get the dress?" Devine squealed, spinning me around to have a good look at me once I finished zipping up. 

"My mum gave it to me last Christmas which I refused to wear," I rolled my eyes, remembering how pissed my mum got when I just took the dress and stuffed it into the back of my closet afterwards. She was hoping she's finally at my "frequency" and we would become closer. It's so painfully obvious I wanted to pull my eyes out.

Some mum though right? She wants to be closer to me but won't spend time to actually get to know me. My own mum doesn't even know I hate dresses. 

Don't try talking about my dad though. He's worse. 

"You seriously need to wear dresses more, like, you actually look, like, so good in dresses," she gushed. 

I'm cool with Devine. Really. But sometimes I can't stand her bimbo character. It annoys the hell out of me. She is a loyal gal and she's great as my accomplice in my business but that's about it. Other than that I really can't tolerate her sometimes. 

Why she's at my house currently I didn't know either.

I tucked my purse under my armpit as I placed my feet into the only pair of heels I feel comfortable wearing. 

Devine says they aren't heels but are actually wedges. I simply replied that I like potato wedges anyway. 

They're just shoes in the end.