Chapter One: Malfunction

"Hey Genos! Can you pick up some milk on your way home?" "Yes sensei! I will do what every you ask of me!" Genos walked out of the door towards the doctors house. "Ah Genos my boy! Come for your check up?" Genos removed his shirt as the doctor checked to make sure he needed any repairs. "It looks all good on the outside. I better look inside just to make sure all your wires are in place." Just as the doctor was about to open up Genos, a timer went off, and the doctor dropped his screwdriver on to a spot where a wire had been damaged. That wire was what controlled Genos's hormones since he could no longer self produce most hormones. Genos was told he could leave so he went to a simple store to buy a carton of milk, and walked home peacefully thinking of how cool sensei is.

MEANWHILE WITH SAITAMA....

'This show reminds me of Genos.'
"Im home!" Genos said.
"Ah, welcome home."
Genos felt diszzy all of sudden and fell over with a red tone on his face. "G-GENOS!" Genos woke up five seconds later with a hot and bothered look. It wasn't the face of annoyance but one of a person who wanted badly to be penetrated. "Genos! Thank god you're okay!" Saitama hugged Genos. He tackled Saitama while he gripped his groin. Saitama was utterly confused at what was happening to Genos. "Stop Genos! What has gotten into you?!" Genos stopped for a brief moment to whisper in Saitama's ear, "I was always this way. I just felt like today was the day I should express my love for you." Saitama blushed at these words but the cute moment was short lived when Genos pulled down Saitama's pants. Genos pulled out Saitama's member and started to caress it. I bet you like this." Genos said in a suductive voice. Saitama put his hand over his genitals to stop this before it escalated.

"Aww. Do you not like what I'm doing Sensei?" Genos pouted sarcastically. "I just never thought of you that way before." "Well sensei, may I ask you to be mine?" Saitama blushed and nodded slowly. "Then shall we continue?" Once again Saitama nodded. Genos removed all articles of clothing the two had on. Genos teased Saitama he would reach in his genital area and stroke his penis while he slowly made his way to Saitama's rectum. "Genos please I'm not ready!" Saitama panted but Genis wasn't listening to what Saitama had to say. He slowly shoved his finger into Saitama's anus. "Hm! Genos please hurry up!" Saitama wasn't expecting that to happen so suddenly. Most of all he wasn't expecting to feel this good when it happened. Genos continuously kept moving his finger back and forth until he added another finger. "Sensei, do you like this?" Genos asked Saitama who was squinting his eyes with a blush on his face."Yes. I do do you have a problem?"

Genos just shook his head in response. "Nope. None at all. I'm going in." Saitama braced for impact he held onto Genos and said the word okay. Genos inserted his dick into Saitama. "I'm in. You're so warm sensei." "It hurts. Genos please be more careful." Genos nodded in understanding. He guessed sensei had never had this kind of sex before. "Okay I'm good now. Please continue Genos." Saitama said sweetly towards him. "Sensei, why do you have to be so fucking cute?" Genos inserted himself a little more checking to make sure his partner was okay. Saitama looked at him as the okay to continue the process. He thrust a little to test the waters. Saitama just bit back a moan but Genos kissed him till he had entered Saitama's mouth. He bit Saitama's tongue making Saitama gasp and Genos to thrust to the point of Saitama moaning. "Genos... I want you to fuck me more often." Genos's eyes lit up. "Yes sensei!" He continued to thrust into Saitama until Saitama came. He did as well shortly afterwards onto Saitama.

"Genos?" Saitama patted Genos's back. "Are you okay?" Genos bowed and apologized profusely to Saitama. "I'MSOSORRYSENSEIIHADAMALFUNCTIONINMYSYSTEMCAUSINGMETOSEXUALLYHARASSYOUIAMSODORRYIWILLSELFDESTRUCTIFYOUWOULDLIKEMETO!" "That won't be necessary Genos, because I didn't mind. I love you Genos." Saitama said. He picked up his manga and started to read. Genos attacked him with a hug. "Sensei, I will do my best to live up to your wishes. I love you too Sensei!" Genos kissed him repeatedly, making Saitama drop his manga and kiss back.

                         THE END

Thomas-kun: So how did you like it? Please let us know. Thank you for reading my lovely toasters!

Saitama x Genosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें