"I'm fine baby... just fuck me already." She whispered back. I kissed her cheek and gently slid her off of my lap. "Soon baby.. soon." I smirked and walked away saying my hips trying to look sexy to tease her more. I looked back and saw her pout and I chuckled at her cuteness. The rest of the day we just cuddled and made out. Me stopping when it started getting heated and her pouting when I stopped. As much as I'd love to fuck her, I have to wait. We ended up passing out in the couch.

** time skip **

Today Rae is going back to school since the.... incident. She's still asleep right now after a long few days. I'm making her some breakfast right now. I was in the kitchen cooking some eggs and bacon when I heard a little groan. I looked behind me to see a sleepy Rea in a oversized sweater with messy bed head as she rubs the sleepies out of one of her eyes holding a little stuffed bear I got her about a week ago for our seven month Anniversary. I giggled at her cuteness and just stared at her as the sunlight come through the window hitting her just right. She walked over to me and hugged me pouting. I giggled and hugged her back.

"What's wrong sweetness?" I asked still hugging her.

"Nothing.. I just woke up and you weren't there.." she said and buried her head in my shoulder. I giggled and kisses your forehead. She's been having a lot of nightmares lately. Often waking up in the middle of the night and her soft crying waking me up. I have to roll over and cuddle her to calm her down. Sometimes kiss her and wipe her tears away to show her I'm not here and she's safe.

"Well. I was just making breakfast which is now burnt thanks to you." I said giggling and she pouted.

"Me sowwy han." She said in a baby voice that was so cute I just had to kiss her. She blushed and smiled.

"It's ok baby." I said as I shut off the stove and threw the burnt food away. "Let's just stop at Dunking Donuts."

"Ok." She said and smiles.

"Now go get ready cutie, we have school." I said. She groaned and pouted.

"Do I have to go..." she asked. I nodded.

"Yes babe. You have to go. Now march your sexy but upstairs and get dressed." I said and pointed up the stairs.

"Yes mom." She said with a giggle and walked upstairs. She came down dressed and grabbed her backpack. We got some food from Dunkin Donuts and ages it on the way. The day was normal. Nothing exciting. I helped her with her work when she was confused, we held hands in the halls. The usual. We finally got home and I made some popcorn and put on a movie.

Me and Rae didn't exactly watch the movie. We kinda made out the entire time with her trying to take my clothes off.

Rae is currently kissing up and down my neck while grinding on me to tease me. And god it was working.  I bit my lip hard and gripped the back of her shirt. I want her so badly right now. What was that word we made up?

Peanut?

Sasquach?

What was it...

Sansut?... yeah that's it!

"S-sansut..." I whspered. Rae looked at me.

"What baby?" She asked. I looked into her eyes blushing red.

"Sansut." I said again. It took her a second to remember and she smirked. She picked me up and carried me to our room kissing me the whole way there. She locked the door and laid me down gently not breaking the kiss. My hands ran through her short now blond hair since the red has long washed out.