Chp. 1 Running

Every night I'd like to take my mile or more runs. I'm not fond of running but I need to keep my wolf side in shape & agile. After running I ran to Mishnah's place for some hemp though I haven't been their for a period of time. However I've heard about the hemp and I was eager for some nostalgia. I stop inches from her door knocking.

"Who's there!" Mishnah said.

"Mish it's Ciera!" I respond. I heard twisting and clicking of locks opening. I see Mishnah's face. Wow it's been five years, her @$$ didn't just aged but metamorphosis. This girl was my mentor, someone I really could rely on especially as a female.

"Oh, Ci it been a while." She was smiling as she tried to open the gated door. As she let me in, all these diverse looking kids who seemed to be one through four gazed at me. They look like the were waiting for something. I hope they know I don't got nothing for them.

I continued to the kitchen behind Mishnah. She open the fridge pulling out a bag that said spinach. "You should write your name on that." I assured her. "I know; how have been, life's treating you well." She asked. Well it hasn't kind of.

"Naa, my grades are not doing well." I said taking the bong to smoke the hemp. "You mean you are not doing well." She said as she pulled out a box of cookies from the pantry. "You know what I mean." I said.

"No." She giggled.

"Whatever I'm going to check on them kids they've been quite for awhile." I stated. She turned to me and said, "Gimme the bong, I don't need parents returning to me about asthma." I gave it to her and she handed me the cookies incase any of the kids were hungry. "I'm coming to the living room hold on." She said taking a break smoking the bong.

Arriving to the youngster majority of them were glued to a odd looking book. "Mishnah get out here!" I wailed as I swiftly snatch the book from the little Asian girl. "I want - here take this. I interrupt the girl with a cookie.

"What- how did you get this?" Mishnah ask.

I kept flipping through the pages though I respond, "Ask the little girl". Mishnah rolled her eyes and snatch the book out my hand. I scowled as she scolded the little girl.

"I think it's about to be 8:45 you need to get home because some these kids need to be put too sleep. I look at the time advising her that it's actual four minutes to 9.

"See you later." I said heading out the door.

"Bye, Pooki." She snickered as I close the door.

As I pace off Mish's lawn it was literally getting dark though the street lights were on they hardly luminated. I ignored it enhancing the acuteness of my eyes, ears, and smell. The cold weather at night grew raw and my distaste of it too. I was far from my uncles place. Distance wasn't that long, i could run it but the weather seemed to amplifiy the distance and grazed at my body. My pocket started to vibrate. It was my phone and i knew it was uncle Greg.

I pull it out and answer, "Hey uncle I'm on my way just left Mish's place."

"Oh, well I'm standing on the porch and it feels like winter in pandemonium." He cackled.

I laugh too, "I was wonder -

I paused sensing a familiar energy but turning to an unknown car. "Hey uncle Greg, i'll call you later I'm going to run ok." He replied with a sure and I hung up. I returned my attention to the car as it slowed down to me.

What are you nervous for? My wolf tried to roughen me up. Instead I sank my now canines into my wrist, just maintaining her until the right moment. As I hide my wrist in side my crimson jacket's pocket, the driver slowly whine down the window. As I identified the face I almost muffled a moan but after the way his face contort of confusion, i bet he thought i was about to vomit.

"If it isn't Pooki." He crooned with laughter.

"Hey Ty." I said.

As he was talking I scan the visible parts of his face. His forest green eyes slightly encaged by those jet black luxurious lashes. Oh I wanted to wrap my fingers around his smooth burnt sienna skin. "Did you go to the clans meeting?" He asked.

"What meeting?" I inquired until I remember.

I dropped my school and swimming bag since I didn't have a lock for P.E. I went to grandma's room to see if she needed anything.

"Hey you need anything gran." I whispered.

"Place a glass of water on my bed post, it's all I need at the moment." she dozed off as I left for the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen uncle Greg was blending some yogusto with pineapple and pomegranate.

"Hey Ciera."He greeted though focus on the blender.

"Hey Greg, and school was fine." I said getting a cup of water.

"Oh, there's a clans meeting." He assured me.

"Okay but I want to run so I'll meet up later." I stated.

Actually I didn't want to go. Nothing against the Alpha or the Luna but their son Percy. We never got along after an incident at the Damien's scout for our clans kids who've began puberty(once you hit puberty your wolf is active) during the summer. I was nervous to tell anyone, and I never forgot what he said, " Pay attention." I shuddered at both the though and the coldness.

"Ciera?" Ty waved his hand in my face.

"Oh I'd miss it. Do you think you can give me a ride." I said.

"Sure." He leaned to the other side to open the passenger door. I got inside the car. He started driving and turned on the radio, it was playing fka twigs ultraviolet. It was quiet and the song set the mood for a while. "Well I should provide you - Info on the meeting, I'll get my uncle to give me a transcript he always as for a copy from Beth." I interrupted Ty, giggling. As I was staring into the dark passenger side mirror, I saw Ty starring at my body. My nips became erect but i felt naked in an odd way. I turn to Ty with a smile, "What you starring at, are you pleased".

"Actually I am and aroused but we're here, bye Ciera." He said.

I look at the street and notice I was in front of my uncles house. "Bye Ty." I serenade.

As I got out the car heading to the door something grip me on my @$$. It was Ty and he lick his shiny alabaster teeth as he pick me into his arms I felt like a bride. He carried me to the porch and press the doorbell.

"I've noticed you got a lot thicker. He stated. Especially below the abdomen."

We waited for a long time. No one answered. Sadly, Ty drop me down from his embrace. He stooped so I could climb his back. I did just what he wanted but questioned him,"What are - eeeeeeeeeeek!" Back off from the porch and jump onto a section of the roof were my huge window lay.

"Shit calm your @$$ down you wanna break the window." I shriek in his ear.

He ignored me and I notice the window was slightly open. He balance was magnificent. he slightly opens the window inch by inch but that was big why not centimeters. I clung real tight on him.

"Smart thinking." He said, the window was halfway open and he jump.

"AH". I shriek, it wasn't even a fulfilled one. He landed as a cat, never landing on its back but you heard nothing from the landing. I got off his back and he stood up fixing his tight midnight blue v - neck shirt. I lick my now chapped lips, gazing at his lean rip muscular body.

"I'm out, but hope I to see more soon." He said jumping back out the window.

*Sigh* I took the ladder in the third corner of my room which is a four year old attic. With the ladder I closed the window and send my uncle a message that I'm in my room. I change to my cupcake print night gown and hit the bed.

"He didn't even kiss me." I groaned into the pillow.

*************************

WHAT YOU DO THINK VOTE AND COMMENT!

IT TOOK ME A LOOOONG TIME BUT FELT IT WAS WORTH IT.