I almost open my mouth but I can't find words to say anything so he repeats himself as he says, "A way deeper meaning."

He voice was a whisper and not loud when he says that.  It was so calming and I close my eyes as i lean to him. I wrap my arms around him and he hugs me close to his chest. I feel closer to him now. I literally hear his heart and it's not pounding like it was when we were close like this before. His heart has rhythm. You could say that it was the rhythm of love but we aren't that cheesy, now are we?

After a minute or so of just sitting there hugging each other we get interrupted by a person clearing their throat. I open my eyes and I see Drew open his as well. We look toward the direction and see the boys. They are all smiling and rocking back and forth on their heels.

Drew laughs and sits normally on the couch. He leans back and so do i. He wraps his arm around me and the asks the guys, "can we help you out with anything ladies?"

Austin breaks to laughter, Levi holds back a laugh and then pushes his hair back away from his face, Nate shakes his head. Nate says to him as he nods to Drew, "you know now that you talk I have noticed how sassy you really are."

Drew laughs again and gets up from his spot. I keep my eyes on him and he gets closer to the guys. He gets right in front of Nate and Nate starts looking frightened as Drew doesn't say anything. He doesn't laugh anymore and it breaks the laughter apart and into more like silence. Austin and Levi looks at them. i get up from my spot on the couch and go to Nate. I stand in front of Drew as well and then he changes his expression to disapproval to complete smiling. 

"I am very sarcastic. It's like another emotion of mine. I also have a food emotion but that only happens when i see a good looking burrito," Drew does an oh well face and then laughs. 

we all laugh at him and then Austin says, "I think we will make that emotion trend."

Drew looks at Austin and puts his hand up, "whoa whoa partner we don't have that much in common to do that. Besides, trending was so last summer. I'm more into collaborating with every one."

"We will pretend you used collab right in the sentence that you just said, " Levi says and then looks at me. He nods his head toward him for me and I shake my head.

I know what Levi wants me to do and I don't think I want to do it. He wants me to talk to Drew about our relationship considering we are leaving in only five days.

I can't talk to Drew about it and I don't think I can handle it until we hit that mark. For Drew and i don't like to think so negatively. And doing that will think that way because that means we won't be able to talk again and nothing again. 

We won't be able to talk again. We won't be able to hug again. Dance again. Kiss again. Love again. 

We know it. He knows it. I know it. Everyone knows long distance relationships never work. And that is what will happen I can't let Drew know that I am moving from LA. I can't let that happen. i don't want to go but i don't have a choice now do I?

Right when i find a group that actually gets me. A guy that loves me. I have to leave.

Five days Later...

I open the door to the hotel and then grab my bags again. I look around the room again. the room that started it all. The relationship. The friendship. The love.

I shut the door and then look to see Drew looking back at me. 

We had the conversation last night. It was a conversation that I would never forget and that's because Drew was kind and serious about it.

We look at each other and run to each other at the same time. i wrap my arms around him and begin to sob really hard, "I am going to miss you. I am gonna miss you so much."

Drew puts his hand to my hair and leans his head to mine. "I'm going to miss you more than anything Violet. I love you. You are that one spark to my fire that i won't ever let lit again until I see you again. I know that you moving looks like a bad thing but it really isn't. It will let us take a break and then when we get together again, our love will be even stronger."

He makes me look into his eyes, "we can get through it. We can Skype. We can facetime. We can talk on the phone. We can do everything to let this happen again Drew. We are not letting this get between us," I say to him through my sobs.

He smirks and then nods, "We can write letters."

I shake my head as I giggle and then put my arms around his neck then. He puts his arms around my body and I say, "first you sound like Shakespeare and now you sound like Nicolas Sparks."

He kisses me softly and then pulls away, "but at least now you know I am actually romantic."

As easy as it may seem to do this it is not actually. It hurts like a damn punch to the face but just like Austin's face. It will heal. 

I look down to Drew's hand and hold it with mine. We walk to the charter bus in silence. He sits with Levi and I sit with Austin again. We all ride in silence. Our group anyways. Everyone else is chattering away and making jokes of what happened with their summer. 

But our summer was way better to just act like that. We had a summer of love, friendship, and so much more to even start assuming that we could make certain feelings of amnesia 

We will remember each other as to who we wanted to be. We will remember every member of this friendship like we are family. Because we are family. We will never forget that feeling . 

I feel like we are all like the sky. If that makes sense. We rise in the morning and then let down in the evening. Our friendship will rise once again. But i just don't know when that will happen so as we are going home we think of each other even though we don't talk. 

Drew showed me that. He can show emotions without saying anything. And now that he talks again it's like his expressions are even stronger.

I will never forget him. I will never forget this summer. I will never forget our friendship and love.

For love will conquer what we are about to go through.

Length: 1700

btw I didn't edit this. I just typed away for forty five minutes. so if it doesn't make sense oh well. But this is me writing what comes to my mind. I hope it makes sense though and you loved it!!

Love you all and i will post the epilogue tomorrow!!

Have a great/night/day!!

~Hannah