Date at the festival part 2

Bianca's POV
Can't believe that my little sister has finally got a boyfriend at the same time as me and Cadenza said that we should spend time with our new boyfriends so I'm guessing Katelyn will want to come with me and Zane boo bear (new nickname for him 😂😂😂) "so Katelyn you and travis?" Travis smirked and looked at Katelyn "yep me and Travis are boyfriend an girlfriend do you have a problem with that hehehe" "no of course not why do you have a problem with me and Zane being together" I looked at Katelyn an she looked away "n-no why would I it's not like I hate him or anything" I can tell she said that sarcastically because of the tone in her voice and the stutter at the start "so what shall we ALL do together then?" Said Katelyn glaring at Zane "how about the fun house boys against girls And who ever gets to te end first gets to choose the next game or ride we go on" I said with a smirk on my face "it's on" te boys said in Unison "cool I'm down for it" Katelyn said looking at Zane and travis "ok then let's go"  they all ran as fast as they could to the fun house and me and Katelyn got in first from both of the boys saying lady's first because they where trying to impress us so me and Kate barged them out the way and we ran as fast as we could to mirror maze I was horrible at this maze but luckily Katelyn was very good at these so we got out of there in like 10 minutes and the boys took like 30 and after that it was the glass maze I was really good at this one so we got through it like a piece of cake.

Katelyn's POV
we got through the mirror maze thanks to me and the glass maze thanks to Bianca the last one was the roller walls where the hole room was spinning and so was the floor but the boys had caught up we where head to head