Chapter 21: A New Teacher && A Frantic Saya!

Start from the beginning

"well..." kakashi-sensei questioned.

"am. I. At the. Same level as. My father?" I said after each gasp for air.

Kakashi-sensei signed and gestured for me to follow him. I obeyed and he led me to a park bench. We both sat and stayed quiet for a while. My breathing eventually slowed.

"right now it would take you three years to catch up to where Sasuke was at your age." Kakashi-sensei started slowly.

I nodded and brushed it off. I wasn't expecting to be anywhere close to Sasuke-tato he was the best in his year since he was able to walk.

"Mentaly it would take you a couple months to catch up to Sakura when she was in my squad, but in terms of brut strieght you've already excelled past her." Kakashi-sensei continued.

That surpised me. Sakura-Sama had always been one of the toughest ninja I knew. I guess that came with time for her.

"what about my father and mother?" I asked egarly.

Kakashi-sensei signed. "it would take you about thirteen years of nonstop training to catch up to eaither of them."

I felt my breath catch.

"both Naruto and Yuki trained everyday around the clock from the moment they could on. Naruto may have messed up a lot when he was your age but his streighths well but made up for what he lacked and your mother has always been a natural born talent. Granted with that said your exceptionally advanced for only three years of training. You have your mothers gifts and your fathers drive, but that doesn't make up for the time you lost. I don't no why your mother and father wouldn't allow you to train your whole life, but it's left you behind. I don't know what you want to learn from me, but I can't turn you into your father or your mother. You have to find your own way by yourself"

My fists clenched down against me sides.

Kakashi-sensei stood and patted my head before turning and starting to walk away.

"wait..." I called after him.

Kakashi looked back and I jumped up.

"I still want to try! I may not be as strong as them yet... But I want to try and get there! Please help me! I want to get as strong as I can!"

Kakashi-sensei smiled again and modded. "alright... I'll help you. But for tonight why don't you get home. The suns starting to go down."

I grinned and took off towards home, "thank you again!"

I turned and ran home smiling. I didn't want to live in my fathers shadow anymore! I would surpass him!

About half way home something very important suddenly crashed into my mind.

I had a date tonight. In less the a half hour... And I was covered in sweat and dirt and had twigs sticking out of my hair....

WHAT THE HELLS THE MATTER WITH ME?! I ran full speed ahead and crashed into my living room, taking the door with me.

"MOM!" I cried out loudly.

My father was the first to burst into the living room. His hair stuck up everywhere and he waved a kunia around half asleep.

"what's wrong? Whats going on?"

As soon as dad looked at me a big ink mark formed on his forhead. If I was ever really under attack... I was screwed.

"Saya... Why are you covered in dirt and mud?"

Mom burst into the room just then with a towel wrapped around her body. Shampoo suds still in her hair and water dripping from ever part of her body.