I Love You

Hermione's P.O.V

As I pulled away I realised that everybody that was in the house 10+ people were looking at me and Draco and I realised that I wanted to do it again. That's crazy right. I slowly backed away and said "Well that was awkward." I said and he lead me into Ginny's room even though he never has been in there before he knew what room I was supposed to be in. Weird. Then I be realised something else that in sixth year the amortentia. The smell was back I could tell Draco Malfoy is who I'm supposed to be with. Or who I actually fancy. What!?!?!?!?!????? "Hermione,from the day I met you I knew I loved you and like I said before will you marry me like not in front of all the Weasley's?" He said again with a little glint in his eyes and I realised that he wanted to marry me. He then pulled out a big diamond ring bigger than my thumb nail. "Yes" I said and I realised I actually meant it. I then did something way unexpected I leaned in to kiss Malfoy this one was more wild and more gentle at the same time. As we pulled away I said something g even more unexpected "I love you Draco Malfoy" He looked so surprised and I must have to because he started to say something and then just started staring at me. I just pulled him into another kiss and he sure did kiss me back. "Well you should get packed" he said. "What do you mean" I didn't know that I would be anywhere else but here. "You are coming to the mansion aren't you there is so much extra room and everything it would just be perfect until we get our own place." I was amazed did he actually love me. "Oh yeah I'll get packed but let me just say something can we take it as slow as possible I mean you were my enemy three weeks ago." I said still shocked. "Of course but we need to marry soon you know that right" he said looking so hot. What did I say. He's Malloy Malfoy. He is so sexy though. Shut up Hermione. The truth is thought that I had a small crush on him from first year to sixth beginning of sixth but I had feelings for Ron as well. Then I saw him as a total we'll for life an ass. For kids a donkeys behind. But now he's different he's new. "You know what let me pack right now we'll have the wedding in two weeks. Enough time to get everything ready." I said with my eyes gleaming and a smile showing brightly. I immediately started packing all the stuff that I got out but it wasn't much it was a mostly already packed I didn't get much stuff out yet. When I was finished Draco was staring at me. "I love you Hermione." He then gave a quick peck on the cheek. "I love you to." I said not hesitating at all. Why am I changing my mind so quickly? I was all finished packing and I opened the door to Ginny's room that I closed when we came in here. Four or five people fell through the door. "Spying eh?" I said smiling. Ron one of them spying said "Your leaving with him" he said fiercely " great umm hope you'll visit love ya as a sister and ummm see ya soon." He said obviously angry that I was leaving with Draco. I saw Harry wasn't smiling I went and said bye to them it was really awkward Ginny's good bye was emotional and I just a casual good bye to everybody else though. I really still can't believe that I was going with Draco yay. As I said my last good byes Draco and I apparated to the mansion the moment I went in there all the terrible memories came running back to me I quickly glanced at my wrist and coward next to Draco. "Its ok we won't let anything happen to you" Draco said and I went to give him a quick kiss on the lips and when our lips touched everything went black.

A/n: Hi guys ok so this is my first Dramione story that I've done and I was wondering if you guys could tell us anything I needed to change or do ok thx guy love ya.