Chapter 3

(I would like to thank OTPoverload16 for continuously pestering me to update. This chapter is for you and I hope you enjoy. Hopefully the other chapters won't take this long to update. Also, I hope you like the surprise!)

Days passed before any of the boys heard anything from Crowley. Sam had been on his way home from work when Crowley came up to him.

"Psst. Moose. Over here." A voice hissed to Sam's left. He didn't need to look to know it was Crowley, he was the only one that called Sam moose still. He gave a look around him before making his way over to where he could see Crowley's head sticking out of.

"What is it Crowley?" Sam asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Both of your families need to get out of the house, today." Crowley spoke, the urgency was obvious in his voice and look.

"What? Why?" Sam was confused. What gave him the right to just up and tell his family to leave.

"Abbadon is going to attack you guys tonight. You need to go somewhere safe."

"How do you know this?"

"I told you already. I have spies on the inside. You need to leave when you get home. Go stay with a friend for a while. Just do it, alright?"

"Alright, but if you are wrong you are going to owe me." Sam gave Crowley a glare.

"Will do Sammy. Now I have to go before one of Abaddon's spies sees me talking to you." And just like that his disappeared further down the alley. Shaking his head Sam left the spot as well, making his way home. When you finally arrived Gabriel didn't even need to ask to know something was bothering Sam.

"What's up Sammy? Long day at work?" The shorter boy wrapped his arms firmly around his husband's waist, laying his head on Sam's back.

"I ran into Crowley on the way home. He said we need to get out of the house. Abaddon is coming tonight."

"I don't think we should take any chances then. If he actually is telling the truth then we don't want anything to happen to the kids." Sam nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to call Dean then. We need to tell him. In the meantime, start thinking of places we can stay."

"Alrighty! I'll get the kids in line too." Gabe ran off after that to find the three children. When he was out of earshot, Sam removed his phone from his pocket and dialed Deans number. It rang once before answering.

"Sammy! What's up?" Dean asked. You could hear his cheerful mood in his voice.

"I heard from Crowley today." Sam told him.

"Oh? Did he finally tell us what we need to do?" Dean asked, his voice changing to one that was more serious.

"Kind of. He said we need to go somewhere else. Abaddon is coming tonight. He said we need to go stay with a friend."

"He is pulling your chain dude. There is no way he would warn us."

"What if he isn't though? I don't want to take that chance, and I know you don't want to either Dean." Sam stated. Dean gave a sigh.

"Yeah, it was just wishful thinking. I think I know somewhere we can go. She is a friend of mine, lives nearby. She would gladly take us. We will come pick you guys up in a half hour." Dean hung up after that. Sam pocketed his phone and turned on his heel, heading upstairs to help Gabriel. He found him in the kids room messing about. Sam gave a chuckle as he watched Gabriel chasing the kids around the room, purposefully not catching them. When they hid behind something he pretended not to see them until they jumped out at him. Gabriel had heard Sam's chuckle and stopped when he did.