Chapter twenty-six

Bắt đầu từ đầu

. Zac was in a meeting for at least the next two hours and I don’t want to get his hopes up if I’m really not pregnant so I am hoping to be back before the meeting is over. I hopped into Zac’s escalade with two guards, one male, one female. Ten minutes later I arrived at the hospital and met with the pack doctor, Dr. Greene.

“Hello Luna.” Dr. Greene greeted, shaking my hand .

“Hi, Dr. Greene. You can just call me Jessica.” I replied.

“So what seems to be the problem today?” she asked as we sat in her office.

“Um, I think I may be pregnant.”

“Really? Well if you are, the pack is gonna be really excited. That’s our future Alpha your carrying there Lu- I mean Jessica.”

“I just have one favor to ask of you. If I really am pregnant, could you not tell anyone? I want to be the first one to let everyone know.”

“Of course.” She replied smiling as she got some equipment from a cupboard. She proceeded to run some tests and after fifteen minutes she returned smiling.

“Congratulations Luna Jessica, your pregnant.” She said.

“oh my God.” I whispered “really? This is amazing. Thank you so much.”

I hopped into the escalade with the two guards, Erin in the front and Kelly in the back. As I was driving back home I couldn’t help the smile that was now permanent on my face. I couldn’t believe I had my own little baby inside me. The feeling of rope going around my neck brought me out of my thoughts. I was pulled back into the seat. I heard a gunshot and looked to my side to see Erin dead with a bullet hole through the side of his head.

“What the hell are you doing?!” I screamed.

“Keep driving bitch!” Kelly sneered as I felt the cool metal of a gun against my head.

“Wh-wh- I-.” I stuttered

“You know what? Pull over!”

After I pulled over she stepped out of the car, while keeping the gun pointed at my head. She came around to my side and opened the door.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked.

“Cause I hate you, you and your pathetic pack. It was so easy to fool your stupid-ass mate that I was an actual trained bodyguard. It was too easy.” She sneered smirking.

The last thing I saw was her swinging he gun to my head knocking me unconscious.

Zac’s POV

As soon as the meeting had ended, I ran out of the room eager to get back to my mate. I opened the door to our room to see it empty. I made my way downstairs immediately mind linking Jessica’s guards only to come up with nothing. I burst into the living room startling some pack members in the process.

“Does anyone know where my mate is?” I shouted to everyone in the room. A maid approached me and said, “I saw her leave with her two guards Al-.” she was cut off when one of my patrollers burst in to the room, panting.

“Alpha…your mate…one of her guards knocked her out and kidnapped her.”

“What?!” I screamed in reply.

“I followed them to an abandoned warehouse on the edge of the territory.” The patroller who I recognized as Jake explained.

“Could you lead the way?” I enquired.

“Yes Alpha.” He replied.

“Good gather fifty of the best fighters and meet in the front yard in ten minutes.” I told him as I ran to my dad’s office to inform him of the situation.

As soon I entered his office there was another knock at the door and Dr. Greene the pack doctor entered.

“Um excuse me Alpha, where is Luna?” she asked.

“That’s actually what I came here to say. Jessica’s been kidnapped.” I said turning red with rage.

“Oh my God. Then there’s something I need to tell you. Luna wanted to be the first to tell you but if tis is the case then you must know.” She said hurriedly.

“What is it?” I asked growing impatient.

“Jessica’s pregnant.”

Jessica’s POV

I groaned as I awoke to a pounding head. My eyes fluttered open to see Dylan staring at me with a sickening smile on his face while his position mirrored mine on the bed. I screamed as I tried backing away from him only to realize that my foot and hands were chained to the bed. He only smiled wider at that.

“I’m so sorry, my love. That you had to be with that pathetic pack and disgusting alpha. I promise I’ll always love and protect you. You’ll never have to see him ever again. I know you love me baby, you don’t have to say it, God, I love you so much.” He said as he began caressing my cheek.

“What the hell!” I whisper-yelled staring at him in disbelief. He had officially lost it if he thought I was here willingly. Um hello…I was chained to the freaking bed.

“Don’t worry you don’t have to say anything. I’ll be back.” He said kissing my forehead as he exited the room. Is it possible for one person to be that delusional?